Voting

Votes: +1

Looking for a broker

Página: < 1 2
Jun 15, 2015 06:59 am
SimzTob User

Postagens: 23
Membro desde: 11/07/2014

BRO I CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO TRADE IN A GOOD WAY AND SAFE WAY FOR LONG LASTING INVESTING 

JUST EMAIL ME AT SIMONTALENTA@GMAIL.COM

+62-81280352474

SIMON TALENTA

http://www.overseascommercialfutures.com/

Originally posted by 4nt5

Hi guys, I want to look for a reasonable brokers that uses Fxstat's system (preferably the Managed book where commission is based on success fee). 

Are there any brokers you guys can recommend with decent spreads on FxStat's success fee platform?

thanks in advance! 

"Safety first , and something is better than nothing"

Jun 15, 2015 07:00 am
SimzTob User

BRO I CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO TRADE IN A GOOD WAY AND SAFE WAY FOR LONG LASTING INVESTING 

JUST EMAIL ME AT SIMONTALENTA@GMAIL.COM

+62-81280352474

SIMON TALENTA

http://www.overseascommercialfutures.com/

Originally posted by 4nt5

Hi guys, I want to look for a reasonable brokers that uses Fxstat's system (preferably the Managed book where commission is based on success fee). 

Are there any brokers you guys can recommend with decent spreads on FxStat's success fee platform?

thanks in advance! 

Jun 17, 2015 02:07 am
SimzTob User

I can assist you for a better understanding on the foreign exchange market here is our trading based on our advise 

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3586625/eurusd-d1-pt-overseas-commercial

Aug 28, 2015 09:54 pm

Postagens: 227
Membro desde: 05/06/2015

It is not anything easy to look for a solid broker because we need to keep eye on many things and only then we will be able to find the best, but even with that it is not going to be straight forward, it is absolutely vital to do the hard work and with high class company that I have done and working with, it has made my life easier.

It is OctaFX broker which I am talking about, it is regulated company with having terrific facilities which includes low spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs while there is also epic trading platform where all my trading orders are executed instantly without ever getting into delay at all!

Feb 18, 2019 09:22 pm

Postagens: 216
Membro desde: 13/09/2016

Very honestly, we need to be extremely wise and alert with things when it comes to working with brokers. This is where I feel highly comfortable with FreshForex, as they are amazing with servicing since last 13-14 years and having won countless awards for their achievements. So, working with such broker is extremely pleasing and comfortable!

Aug 02, 2022 12:05 pm
AduFx User

Postagens: 22
Membro desde: 06/07/2022

I would recommend FP Markets. The spreads and commission are very competitive, with spreads starting from 0.0 pips in both major and minor currency pairs.

The commision cost is only $6 per turn lot with a customer service that is quick in responding and solving clients' queries.

Página: < 1 2