Voting

Votes: +1

Looking for a broker

Página: 1 2 >
Apr 04, 2014 03:05 pm
4nt5 Translator

Postagens: 84
Membro desde: 12/10/2013

Hi guys, I want to look for a reasonable brokers that uses Fxstat's system (preferably the Managed book where commission is based on success fee). 

Are there any brokers you guys can recommend with decent spreads on FxStat's success fee platform?

thanks in advance! 

Apr 11, 2014 10:26 am
illiterate User

Postagens: 561
Membro desde: 21/04/2011

Here is a list of brokers supported by fxstat

http://www.fxstat.com/pages/index.php/brokers-directory/alphaindex/payg-brokers/a

You can click a letter at the top of page to find brokers starting with that letter. Above link will take you to page with list of brokers starting with "a".

https://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=medium&c=1&s=25892&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity

Apr 15, 2014 04:07 pm
4nt5 Translator

Postagens: 84
Membro desde: 12/10/2013

Originally posted by illiterate

Here is a list of brokers supported by fxstat

http://www.fxstat.com/pages/index.php/brokers-directory/alphaindex/payg-brokers/a

You can click a letter at the top of page to find brokers starting with that letter. Above link will take you to page with list of brokers starting with "a".

Many thanks, do you know how update this list is by any chance? 

Jan 20, 2015 10:56 pm

Postagens: 17
Membro desde: 23/11/2014

I would suggest you to try out OctaFX broker. I have been trading for past three years with them and in this time I have always felt great because they have so smooth trading conditions with giving many extra advantages like low spread of just 0.2 pips for all major pairs and even a non-investor could start here with the lovely Champion demo contest where there is 1000 USD prize money, so we get great motivation as well as learning.

Apr 01, 2015 03:01 pm
henriV User

Postagens: 1
Membro desde: 26/02/2015

Hi 4NT5! good luck with your search. I really strongly recommend that you choose a highly regulated broker - i cannot emphasise how important this is. the more regulations, the better! this way, you will be covered incase anything unexpectedly goes wrong.

Apr 03, 2015 09:09 am
Kolarfx User

Postagens: 27
Membro desde: 01/04/2015

Originally posted by henriV

Hi 4NT5! good luck with your search. I really strongly recommend that you choose a highly regulated broker - i cannot emphasise how important this is. the more regulations, the better! this way, you will be covered incase anything unexpectedly goes wrong.

I agree with you henriV, that was my top priority, i have choosen Ironfx due to that and i was happy that i did because as i understand they always try to improve, new promotions,new accounts types, new platforms. For the time being the cover my needs and i am satisfied.  

May 08, 2015 01:49 pm
JackM User

Postagens: 14
Membro desde: 02/04/2015

There are many brokers out there that offer many competitive products/services/spreads etc. You need to do your search and find those little things that make big differences. I personally went to Ironfx for many reasons. There spreads were good, they are well regulated, I've got an account manager that is always willing to help me but most importantly is because of their ambition. Everywhere I go I here that they have an office in a different country. I've personally visited the London and Prague office when I was there and I can say that they are true offices with true staff. They constantly bring out new products. It just sounds like im trading with a global broker that is always trying to be better. At the end of the day though it really depends on what you find important. What do you want from your broker.

May 09, 2015 01:56 am
PatSymcox User

Postagens: 28
Membro desde: 16/04/2015

We don’t need to go far, as I will suggest you world’s greatest company OctaFX, it’s an epic broker with some of the thrilling offers there for everyone especially new comers, it’s their lovely 8 USD no deposit that allow us to trade really well without even making any investment, so we can take it as test drive and even able to earn good income from it, so that works beautifully and I am able to get nice knowledge of trading, it is also great from experience point of view.

May 11, 2015 03:46 pm
vonstadt User

Postagens: 9

The best thing is to go with a high regulated broker and first try demo accounts and see how it will go and then go for live one. Try to trade low at first and check if you are happy and then increase your deposit. This is the best way to be a profitable trader and choose the broker you can best work with. 

May 22, 2015 02:14 pm
Kolarfx User

Postagens: 27

vonstadt you are right testing several brokers with demo and then decide if they suit you is the best approach

Jun 07, 2015 05:50 pm
PatSymcox User

Postagens: 28
Membro desde: 16/04/2015

I will help you get over with your research thanks to OctaFX broker; it’s a really ideal company to be working with thanks to their solid conditions which includes low spread of 0.2 pips for all major trading pairs, so that allows me to trade with so much freedom and I get best of the chance to trade especially doing scalping and it always brings massive profits. It’s really a treat to be working with a broker as honest as this.

Página: 1 2 >