Please sign in or register.

Voting

Votes: 0

FP Markets

页数: 1
Jun 04, 2021 05:30 am

帖子: 11
入会日期: 15/05/2013

FP Markets is one the partners of AutoRebateForeX.com that is based in Australia. It has been trusted my many traders since its foundation in 2005. The broker offers two account types - Standard and Raw, both under the ECN execution model that can allow all types of Expert Advisors and all types of trading strategies.

FP Markets has multiple regulations including Autralis's ASIC, Cyprus' CySec, and St. Vincent and Grenadines' FSA. They require a minimum deposit of $100 with wide option for funding including broker-to-broker and cryptocurrencies aside from the typical ones. They have a client funds segregation policy.

Trading with FP Markets gives you access to over 10,000 instruments to trade and multile platforms to choose aside from Metatrader, third party autotrading and social  trading services. It lso gives you access to multile Trading Tools like MAM/PAMM, Traders Toolbox, Forex Calculator, Autochartist, and VPS  all for free (must trade minimum monthly trading volue for VPS). FP Markets also conducts webinars from time to time.

AutoRebateForeX currently offers: 0.30 pips for Standard account and 25% less in commission for Raw ECN account - woth of forex chasbacks with FPMarkets, automatimatically discounted fom your trading fees.

More About FP Markets

Jul 15, 2022 02:14 pm
AduFx User

帖子: 22
入会日期: 06/07/2022

I trade with XM and am looking for another broker to trade with. I have read several positive reviews about FP Markets and the ratings are pretty damn good.

Is it suitable for scalping and what are the spreads during highly volatile market news events?

页数: 1