You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

EA or Manual?

页数: 1
Apr 02, 2015 08:04 am
JackM User

帖子: 14
入会日期: 02/04/2015

As traders we all have choices as to the way we want to trade. We can use Expert Advisors and we can trade manually etc. What do you prefer and why? Do you combine both automated trading and manual trading? Where have you seen most success? 

Apr 19, 2015 06:41 pm

帖子: 18
入会日期: 19/04/2015

I think if we can combine automated trading with manual trading it is better. The reason is  more our trade management  will be automated more it will be out of emotion. Emotion is a big issue in manual trading.

Anyways I like to use commercial EAs and invest in commercial EAs . To me if anyone have good automated software it is better to rely on it.

Apr 21, 2015 09:22 am
Kolarfx User

帖子: 27
入会日期: 01/04/2015

Originally posted by AutomatedTrader007

I think if we can combine automated trading with manual trading it is better. The reason is  more our trade management  will be automated more it will be out of emotion. Emotion is a big issue in manual trading.

Anyways I like to use commercial EAs and invest in commercial EAs . To me if anyone have good automated software it is better to rely on it.

You should do manuall trading only if you can stick to your strategy no matter what because as you said emotion may force you to wrong decisions. However a good EA is always a good EA to use and as long you are profitable i dont see any reason to not use it. 

Oct 23, 2015 08:53 pm

帖子: 227
入会日期: 05/06/2015

In my view manual trading is easily the best way because we can make it very big if we can build up any decent plan, but it is next to impossible if we use EA, as that will keep us to just one way traffic which I believe is never really right way to go especially if we have skills. I do feel there are certain EA setup which are pretty cool yet manual is easily the better one. I only prefer manual especially with OctaFX broker that I am working with, as they have just 0.2 pips spread for all major pairs while they also have incredible cTrader platform which is highly upgraded version and makes trading so much easier for me to eventually make my life pretty easy!

Jan 23, 2016 02:55 am
fxjennifer User

帖子: 17
入会日期: 21/01/2016

Are you interested in Forex trading? And would you like to earn up to 500% per month?

I am a fund manager at: 

Pipscutter

We are international team of trades and programmers based in Australia whose main goal was to create a system that can work in all market conditions and at all brokers, especially ECN and STP.

If you would like to know more contact me on 

or simply contact me here.

Feb 03, 2016 08:54 pm

帖子: 227
入会日期: 05/06/2015

I really enjoy manual trading, as things are so much fun if done correctly. The best way to do things manually is through planning and that’s exactly what I do with OctaFX broker’s support. It is the finest company there with having low spreads starting from just 0.2 pips to high leverage up to 1.500, stop out level of just 15% plus customer service available as well which is 24 hours active throughout the working days, so that’s why it is so good.

Feb 04, 2016 01:12 am
fxjennifer User

帖子: 17
入会日期: 21/01/2016

Forex trading is not easy if you don't know how to read the trends or have a very good strategy. I'm grateful that I have been able to get the best strategy and have taught so many individuals who have benefited from the trades. Teaching others to be successful is my joy. I would like to thank you all for the appreciation and I'm glad that I can be helpful to a lot of traders.

Contact me at info@pipscutter.com or Skype : fxjennifer

Feb 11, 2016 11:34 am

帖子: 939
入会日期: 21/04/2011

Whatever the topic is, fxjennifer wont stop from scamming tactics..

Stick to your rules

Apr 29, 2020 01:53 am
Asher User

帖子: 276
入会日期: 31/03/2020

I like both but I like to rely on myself (manual trading). As to automated trading so yes, it is good when I do not have time to sit near PC whole the day.
Both methods are good. And automated robot does not have any emotions.

页数: 1