You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

trading secrets for beginners

页数: 1
Feb 23, 2014 01:21 pm
sree6020 User

帖子: 1
入会日期: 23/02/2014

Look for scenarios where supply and demand are drastically imbalanced, and use these as your entry points.

The financial markets are like anything else in life: if supply is near exhaustion and there are still willing buyers, price is about to go higher. If there is excess supply and no willing buyers, price will go down. At Online Trading Academies, students have the chance to be taught to identify these turning points on a price chart and you can do the same by studying historical examples.

Nov 17, 2019 09:47 pm

帖子: 216
入会日期: 13/09/2016

No secrets. And this is the biggest secret. If we want to be successful, it’s vital that we do things in simple way not complicated one. I do just that and I find it easier with FreshForex broker, as thanks to their features and facilities, it makes trading super easy for me.

Apr 16, 2020 01:28 am
Asher User

帖子: 276
入会日期: 31/03/2020

There are a number of reasons why people choose to startf Forex Trading  Some of these reasons might include the potential to earn extra money on the side from the comfort of their own home, the opportunity to learn a new skill in their own time, or even the dream of achieving financial freedom, and having more control over their financial future. When it comes to Forex specifically though, there are a number of benefits that make this financial instrument a very enticing one to trade.

Apr 22, 2020 04:36 pm
Lena4030 User

帖子: 41
入会日期: 14/04/2020

Hi,

Actually i think there are have no secret in forex trading. Have some tips for to be a successful trader. Every new trader should need to practice first with demo trading account.  Its really very helpful for new traders.

I am also a new trader. I believe that practice makes a man perfect and with practice we also need to patients, knowledge, techniques for earning in forex. So, if you understand then you can do it or first understand it letter will do it. 

Thank you..

Apr 23, 2020 10:33 pm

帖子: 216
入会日期: 13/09/2016

Trading secrets is nothing as it’s all about money management, as that’s how we benefit. I find it super easy through FreshForex broker, where they have low spreads, high leverage, cash back and many more such advantages to help with performance.

页数: 1