You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Why trade news?

页数: 1
Oct 10, 2013 09:15 am
Khanfx User

帖子: 4
入会日期: 10/10/2013

I can't beleive some people trade the news then call brokers scam if they get slippage of higher than usual spreads.

Trading news is a gamble, unless you really know how to read it and which direction it will go - it can be profitable, but my experience shows that it is unpredicateble and dangerous to trade during news release.

For people that complain about slippage when trading news I have advise. 1, dont trade news if you cant accept slippage cos it will always happen. 2, it's not brokers fault so dont claim scam, you are scamming yourself. 3, find a makert maker and risk the other manipulation to avoid slippage.

Oct 12, 2013 07:08 pm
Sasha User

帖子: 836
入会日期: 16/05/2011

Trading news is really not gamble. There r news that have high impact on market and if u r a good at interpretation of news, you can most probably make good profit out of it.

It basically depends on trading style. For technical traders, fundamental analysis holds no value and vice versa.

Oct 15, 2013 12:40 pm
Hawk User

帖子: 9
入会日期: 14/10/2013

Yes, news it a good money making opprtunity, you can gain up to 200 pips in 5 minutes and another good thing is that the news are always create the pull backs, and thi is one more chance to make some profit.  

Oct 17, 2013 01:27 am
ironical User

帖子: 734
入会日期: 22/04/2011

Yes there is a possibility of making good money but only if u r an expert otherwise u r going to loose on most occasions. They r not as simple as they sound. Market doesnt always react the way it should after a news is released.

The good or ill of a man lies within his own will. – Epictetus

Dec 20, 2019 10:47 pm

帖子: 216
入会日期: 13/09/2016

If we are doing Forex trading, it’s important to do all kind of styles not just one. I find it easier via FreshForex broker since they have wonderful features, which enables me to work smoothly using any technique and gives greatest level of comfort.

Dec 23, 2019 09:55 pm
gbox User

帖子: 9
入会日期: 23/12/2019

Actually, trading the news can be very profitable if you do it right.

At times, it doesn't work when no surprises and you need to exit quickly.

Jan 18, 2020 10:08 pm

帖子: 227
入会日期: 05/06/2015

In my view, news trading can be so very special if done wisely with performance. I work with FreshForex, where it’s so easy to do news trading with their superb facilities. They allow every technique with stuff like 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, so that helps a lot.

页数: 1