Please sign in or register.

Autotrading Funds Question

页数: 1
Feb 16, 2016 10:09 pm
black26 User

帖子: 2
入会日期: 02/02/2016

Hi -

I'm new around here. I just connected my Meta Trader 4 account through the FX Bridge and am attempting to start autotrading. I found a signal provider that I would like to copy but when I click on the autotrade button on the profile I get a message regarding insufficient funds.

Can someone please tell me why I'm getting this message? My FX Stat account balance is $0 so I'm assuming a relation. However, I can't find any information as to the cost of autotrading, fees, etc. I'm a little confused.

Thanks.

Aug 26, 2017 05:20 pm

帖子: 62
入会日期: 17/11/2015

I will never suggest anyone to follow any trader randomly. In fact, I am very much against using of automatic way. I consider it far too risky and least profitable. So, it’s far better and beneficial that we will go on with our own way of trading manually. It’s not easiest of ways, but it’s not impossible if we have proper strategy upfront. I love it through OctaFX with their ultra-slim spreads, fast execution and then there is even 50% deposit bonus that’s usable!

Jan 19, 2019 12:50 pm

帖子: 216
入会日期: 13/09/2016

I don’t prefer automatic trading instead I suggest manual only. It’s not hard if we have proper education and for me, it’s easier with FreshForex broker since they have fantastic features and facilities, which includes low spreads, lightning fast execution, 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus and many other features of this type, which makes trading ever so likable.

页数: 1