Votes: +1

HotForex

صفحہ: < 1 2
Dec 13, 2011 06:23 am
illiterate User

پوسٹ: 561
کب سے رکن ہے: 21/04/2011

Originally posted by leebut

I'd probably stay away. They have a London phone number, but regulated and addressed in Mauritius. I wouldn't expect that regualtion to be as strict as US or UK regulation.

Yes. U.S and UK regulatation is more trusted.

@sadscorpion... If they have support department in Uk, it means they also have setup in uk. But they r not regulated under UK.

https://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=medium&c=1&s=25892&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity

Dec 13, 2011 08:28 am
leebut User

پوسٹ: 158
کب سے رکن ہے: 16/07/2011

Originally posted by illiterate
  Originally posted by leebut   I'd probably stay away. They have a London phone number, but regulated and addressed in Mauritius. I wouldn't expect that regualtion to be as strict as US or UK regulation.     Yes. U.S and UK regulatation is more trusted. @sadscorpion... If they have support department in Uk, it means they also have setup in uk. But they r not regulated under UK.  

A UK number does not mean they have an office in the UK or any other country. People can buy phone numbers for many different countries without being there. For example, I can buy phone numbers to 23 different countries via Skype. So, people in Chile can call me using a Chillian local number, but I'm in England. This company (http://www.mydivert.com/buy_DID_Phonenumbers.html) sells phone numbers for over 65 countries.

If a company doesn't have a REAL street address, then they are probably NOT in that country at all.

BE AWARE!

Dec 14, 2011 05:36 pm
Jogi User

پوسٹ: 685
کب سے رکن ہے: 06/06/2011

Originally posted by leebut

Originally posted by illiterate
  Originally posted by leebut   I'd probably stay away. They have a London phone number, but regulated and addressed in Mauritius. I wouldn't expect that regualtion to be as strict as US or UK regulation.     Yes. U.S and UK regulatation is more trusted. @sadscorpion... If they have support department in Uk, it means they also have setup in uk. But they r not regulated under UK.  

A UK number does not mean they have an office in the UK or any other country. People can buy phone numbers for many different countries without being there. For example, I can buy phone numbers to 23 different countries via Skype. So, people in Chile can call me using a Chillian local number, but I'm in England. This company (http://www.mydivert.com/buy_DID_Phonenumbers.html) sells phone numbers for over 65 countries.

If a company doesn't have a REAL street address, then they are probably NOT in that country at all.

BE AWARE!

True. Most of the illegal and scam companies do this thing. They buy numbers and give some invalid address on their website. Sometimes even address is not given and just phone number is given. A popular example of investment scams that do this thing is hyips.

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=wide&c=1&s=26883&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity

Dec 16, 2011 02:53 pm

پوسٹ: 939
کب سے رکن ہے: 21/04/2011

Thewy have given toll free numbers for different countries. They have provided street address of mauritius. Their spreads are competitive. By looking at different things, it seems that they r providing forex services at excellent rates. But a personal experience is much better.

Stick to your rules

Jan 24, 2012 11:33 am
Starpom User

پوسٹ: 6
کب سے رکن ہے: 24/01/2012

I used them for some time with small deposit, but after problem with my robot and their platform i changed them. 

Feb 14, 2012 08:30 am
ejazahmed User

پوسٹ: 29
کب سے رکن ہے: 13/02/2012

I have personal trading experience with the broker. Very good at order execution, with really good spreeads. Support is OK. Regulation is a bit sticky issue, being regulated from Maritius. I feel problem with their withdrawal, as every time a signed request is required, making withdrawal irritating process.

صفحہ: < 1 2