Voting

Votes: +4

Exness

صفحہ: < 1 2 3
Nov 15, 2012 03:57 am
Champ User

پوسٹ: 711
کب سے رکن ہے: 17/05/2011

So u have recovered money (after losses) in ur account. You r absolutely right in saying that if USD/LTL was offered for trading then why it was stopped. But we cannot deny the fact that if there is no liquidity, it means u cannot open or close a pair. I think same situation happened here. Exness representative, in my opinion, tried to do everyting honestly. Usually customer support staff (except phone support) do not have access to sensititve areas of account. They r only allowed to forward ur request to technical staff. 

But ur proofs r not denied by representative which means everything happened exactly as u said. Maybe it was ur pressure of saying "CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE" and emphasis on "USD/LTL USD/LTL USD/LTL" [grin] which made him think to close just USD/LTL pair and not all pairs.

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=tiny&c=1&s=24959&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=profitfactor

Feb 26, 2013 01:06 pm

پوسٹ: 3
کب سے رکن ہے: 26/02/2013

yes i had account with exness it offer instant deposits and withdrawal and also their spread is very nice

Mar 23, 2013 11:35 am
nikotien User

پوسٹ: 26
کب سے رکن ہے: 22/04/2012

exnes, forex broker is one that has a very high leverange (2000). This broker has a good regulation. but unfortunately, working MT4 platform is very slow, and the spread can widen

صفحہ: < 1 2 3