You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Only regulation is enough – True/False

صفحہ: 1
Jul 18, 2017 08:53 am

پوسٹ: 62
کب سے رکن ہے: 17/11/2015

This question is especially for newbies, as it’s too common for them to ask which broker to pick, so that’s why it is vital that we ask this question and get clear idea. I like people to put down their views in specific True or False way. I believe regulation is just ONE part, so we have to look at much more important things like where it’s regulated from and also other important parts. I go with OctaFX who are regulated by FCA and have great reputation, so working with such company is always pleasant.

Oct 28, 2017 07:28 pm

پوسٹ: 216
کب سے رکن ہے: 13/09/2016

Incorrect, as I don’t think you will be able to judge a broker just by its regulation. We got to look at all angles, as only then we will be able to find the right broker. I did join brokers that claimed that they were regulated but only scammed me like Nova FX which now closed down.

Aug 19, 2020 10:24 am
Asher User

پوسٹ: 276
کب سے رکن ہے: 31/03/2020

I think it is not corect that only regulation is necessary to choose a broker. We should check all angels of selecting a broker, like customer support, spread and leverage and what is the reputation of a broker in the market.

صفحہ: 1