منافع: 68.74% کاروبار شروع ہوا: 03/23/2011
ڈراڈاون: 41.80% Abs ڈراڈاون: 1.59%
تمام پیپس: 966 کارکردگی کی قسم: Real
کاروبار: Manual
16/08/2011 07:19 pm

پوسٹ: 939
کب سے رکن ہے: 21/04/2011

Originally posted by RalFxify

No professional trader trades without stoploss. Stoploss has to be there even though you close your trades without hitting stoploss. Putting it doesnt mean it has to be hit for a trade to be exited. I hope you get my idea

Initially my thinking was same. But after reading on different forums, I saw that some Pros do not use stoploss. I still dont know why. Because stoploss means to limit your drawdown. So why they do not use it? I do not know but if some Pros use it then obviously there is some strategy of not using stop loss. Maybe they think that the price can go down than expected level but at the end it will come up. It can the reason for not using stop loss.

Stick to your rules

16/08/2011 09:55 pm
RalFxify Mirrorbeta

پوسٹ: 31
کب سے رکن ہے: 15/05/2011

Originally posted by uniquetrader

No professional trader trades without stoploss. Stoploss has to be there even though you close your trades without hitting stoploss. Putting it doesnt mean it has to be hit for a trade to be exited. I hope you get my idea

Initially my thinking was same. But after reading on different forums, I saw that some Pros do not use stoploss. I still dont know why. Because stoploss means to limit your drawdown. So why they do not use it? I do not know but if some Pros use it then obviously there is some strategy of not using stop loss. Maybe they think that the price can go down than expected level but at the end it will come up. It can the reason for not using stop loss.

I think I know that style of trading. It is called trading with hope. Hoping your bad trades would go in your favour and sooner or later the account gets blown out. Trading without stoploss or takeprofit somehow means no aim and target. When one trades he/she must have a target, dat is the way to trade, better get little draw down than trade with hope and blow the account out...

19/08/2011 02:05 am

کب سے رکن ہے: 09/07/2011

I dont know if I am professional or not...but I do this forex just for my hobby only :)...regarding to Stop Loss, I would never use SL since it more fun to manage while floating...as long as you buy at the lowest and sell at the highest, should be fine :)

rullyforex to win you must equip full knowledge, and the most important is control yourself

19/08/2011 04:57 am
RalFxify Mirrorbeta

کب سے رکن ہے: 15/05/2011

Originally posted by superpredict

I dont know if I am professional or not...but I do this forex just for my hobby only :)...regarding to Stop Loss, I would never use SL since it more fun to manage while floating...as long as you buy at the lowest and sell at the highest, should be fine :)

Well its cool in that case..since you trade for fun and no intent on being a signal provider.  Here are some of my tades this week  http://www.fxstat.com/upload/forum/1313680531.jpg

19/08/2011 10:20 am

پوسٹ: 513
کب سے رکن ہے: 08/02/2011

awsome results in real account ... that looks very interting to follow it 

http://www.xynafx.com/ Xynafx ... fund managers and forex signal service providers Minimum investment for our Forex managed Account service is $2k that will be managed individually in one investors account. XynaFx signals As low as $26 per Month.

20/08/2011 01:56 pm

Well its cool in that case..since you trade for fun and no intent on being a signal provider.  Here are some of my tades this week  http://www.fxstat.com/upload/forum/1313680531.jpg

ahh...it's cool :)

rullyforex to win you must equip full knowledge, and the most important is control yourself

20/08/2011 02:32 pm

پوسٹ: 513
کب سے رکن ہے: 08/02/2011

sl is to protect your account for any big market move or like usa market goes down 1000 pips in 12 hours many time after 2008 (i think two times) so that is for that if u are not at pc or ur net is not working then that will help you like a prashute 

http://www.xynafx.com/ Xynafx ... fund managers and forex signal service providers Minimum investment for our Forex managed Account service is $2k that will be managed individually in one investors account. XynaFx signals As low as $26 per Month.

20/09/2011 10:10 pm

Dear All,
Since I have two accounts with different currency, I would like to close this account and combine with my all account into one. So, the account number will be new and this account number will no longer used.
I will inform you once the new number has been created.

21/09/2011 12:27 pm

پوسٹ: 939
کب سے رکن ہے: 21/04/2011

Dear All,Since I have two accounts with different currency, I would like to close this account and combine with my all account into one. So, the account number will be new and this account number will no longer used.I will inform you once the new number has been created.Thanks :)

Will you change the trading strategy too or is it just merging two accounts. I mean this is the only reason to merge or is there anything new that u want to try?

Stick to your rules

18/10/2011 02:56 am
richdadfx User

پوسٹ: 65
کب سے رکن ہے: 16/10/2011

hey guys, do you know what his 2nd account is? or has he merged them yet? just asking because the last update was sometime August.