You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Voting

Votes: 0

Demo contest competition monthly - 5stars forex

Страница: 1
Dec 07, 2015 12:32 pm

5Stars Forex present a grand contest for the traders on demo account. Our contest guarantee impressive prize fund, very simple conditions for participating, quick registration and constant competitive spirit. Get participate in the grand contest, prove your trading skills and get rewarded with our big prizes.

» The contest starts on 1st of every month to the end of the month and result will be published on 15th of every month on our website and Facebook page.

» Register now.

» Registration for this contest constitutes your agreement to the following terms and you will not be eligible for the prizes unless you agree to these rules.

» Top 10 contestants will receive cash prize that will be paid to winner Life Account and the Winner have to trade 1 Standard Lot for each $10 of the Total Prize.

» Contestant with highest equity gain will win the prize at last

Prizes: Total prize fund is 4450 USD

1st place contestant will be awarded with $1500

2nd place contestant will be awarded with $1000

3rd place contestant will be awarded with $800

4th place contestant will be awarded with $500

5th place contestant will be awarded with $250

6th – 8th place contestant will be awarded with $100

9th and 10th place contestant will be awarded with $50

Read terms and condition: https://5starsforex.com/promotions/demo-contest.php

Mar 24, 2016 12:23 pm
NeilSmith User

I love demo contest, but I hate these long demo contest where a newbie hardly got any chance of winning and that’s why I love to work with OctaFX, it is a wonderful company with having demo contest which I really love and that’s cTrader and Southampton Supreme, it’s just what I week as both of these are weekly based with former been 5 days contest with 400 USD contest and latter been just 90 minutes with unlimited prizes (average 1000 USD), so that’s just thrilling.

Apr 14, 2016 09:27 pm

I believe for a newbie it’s seriously tough to win contest like these which are so long duration, I love working with OctaFX broker since they have demo contest which is suitable for everyone especially newbies because of the short duration and just recently they have introduced one of the best demo contest like Southampton Supreme, it’s very special with having unlimited prizes to be won, so that’s why I find it so cool and much better than anything I have tried so far.

Apr 26, 2016 11:26 am
Champ User

Hey Glen and Nell.. There is 100% probability that you are the same person.

You are doing horrible job. You are acting as if you are a customer of that broker but it is very clear from your posts that you are one of the paid cheap forum poster hired by that broker.

Instead I would advise you to properly tell us about your broker in Broker's forum as a representative. At the moment it is just horrible and a bad advertisement of your broker. If I am considering to open an account, your broker would be somewhere at the end of list.

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=tiny&c=1&s=24959&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=profitfactor

Страница: 1