You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Who are the losers in Forex?

Страница: < 1 2 3 >
Apr 29, 2013 12:04 pm
tania User

Hey I got Forex-metal a wonderful broker. They give to their customer a freedebit card on 500 dollar deposit. Also they provide up to 40% deposit bonus.

Jul 12, 2013 12:33 pm
ironical User

Originally posted by tania

Hey I got Forex-metal a wonderful broker. They give to their customer a freedebit card on 500 dollar deposit. Also they provide up to 40% deposit bonus.

This post belongs to broker section under forex-metal thread.

The good or ill of a man lies within his own will. – Epictetus

Aug 03, 2013 10:29 am
sam9630 User

I think the losser in the forex tradin is those who not properly mange the risk in the trading and not have the good knwoledge of the trading and i think to avoid the losing we need to have the good knowledge and practice of the trading because if we have the good practice of the trading then we make the good profit in the trading.

Sep 05, 2013 06:48 am
peteropend User

i agree with " users dont learn"

Sep 12, 2013 11:31 am
Abeer User

Some traders feel that they need to squeeze every last pip out of a move. There is money to be made in the forex markets every day. Trying to grab every last pip before a currency pair  turns can set you up to lose the profitable trade that you are sitting on

Oct 09, 2013 06:13 pm
sugeng82 User

the people in the forex losers are the person who loses all dabord and always have the person who did not agree well entrainet and many forex study before entering the field so worry and study more before beging . The looser do not learn in time,they have no appropriate knowledge about trading.they are the lossers.

Dec 18, 2013 08:51 am
way7to7win User

Hello
i am the Asia sales manager of www.tradersway.com Forex broker. we are hiring agents from all over the world. for every region we need one agent to help us in translation, live chat support and introducing broker in their local Forex websites and forums. The job is about Marketing and Advertising. it is OK, if you don't know anything about Marketing or advertising, because i will be there and teach my agents. but there are some term:
1. at least 2 years experiences in Forex
2. know English well
3. have a good reputation in your own country

priority is for programmers, website designers and fund mangers

About Payment
at begin, agents will get paid by commissions from all traders of their country or region. if things goes well and sales was good, we will discuss about providing an office and monthly salary. 

please send your request + experiences directly to my mail. please mentions your language and country in the subject.
farsi(AT)tradersway.com 

Thank you 

*** i am a human and i am not strange to humanity ***

way7to7win User

Hello
i am the Asia sales manager of www.tradersway.com Forex broker. we are hiring agents from all over the world. for every region we need one agent to help us in translation, live chat support and introducing broker in their local Forex websites and forums. The job is about Marketing and Advertising. it is OK, if you don't know anything about Marketing or advertising, because i will be there and teach my agents. but there are some term:
2. know English well

About Payment
at begin, agents will get paid by commissions from all traders of their country or region. if things goes well and sales was good, we will discuss about providing an office and monthly salary. 

please send your request + experiences directly to my mail. please mentions your language and country in the subject.
farsi(AT)tradersway.com 

Thank you 

way7to7win User

Hello
2. know English well

About Payment

farsi(AT)tradersway.com 

Thank you 

Dec 18, 2013 12:23 pm

Way7to7Win please stop advertising in the forum! you're copying and pasting into different threads and its quite annoying 

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=wide&c=6&s=25061&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=profitfactor

Страница: < 1 2 3 >