You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Forex Trading Strategy

Страница: 1
Apr 17, 2013 10:39 am
forexguide User

Everytime I need help with my forex trading, I always go to this site. Mario Singh of FX Primus provides daily answers to different questions. Big help for forex trading for beginners.

Forex Trading Strategy

Dec 11, 2015 05:55 pm
PeterCanes User

In my view having a solid strategy is a sort of guarantee to help us achieve positive results or success; if we are not having good strategy then we will only struggle. I am really very fortunate to have Nova FX broker in my corner courtesy to their mouth-watering benefits like Super Nova offer where I get 5% extra while they also got over 50 currency pairs to select from including daily news and analysis service available, it really helps in performing well.

Feb 09, 2016 02:04 am
fxjennifer User

Hi, I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing  to invest in Forex trading to gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at: Pipscutter

E-mail: info@pipscutter.com

You can leave your email address to us, and we will contact you to share detailed information about Forex. Thank you.

Jul 17, 2017 08:54 pm

The thing we need is to apply our strategies correctly, as it’s irrelevant to have 10 or 100 strategies at our disposal. If we have one good strategy then we don’t need more but we just need to continue on upgrading that. I have done exactly that with my strategy which is based upon following of trend with sharp money management, as that’s bit of ideal way of working. It’s easier under broker like OctaFX who got 50% deposit bonus that’s usable and gives me room to play myself confidently.

Aug 22, 2017 10:15 pm

A good strategy is so crucial to our chances and if we are not having that then we could struggle to certain levels. It’s not easiest thing to get any strategy working out accurately, but we can easily get it done right. It’s pretty easy with help of broker like OctaFX given the prestigious setting that thy got from ultra-thin spreads, lightning fast execution, cash back where I get 50% back on all trades even if it’s lost, so that really keeps it all going superbly.

Oct 28, 2017 07:26 pm

It is so very crucial to use strategy that we are comfortable with. If our strategy is good then we will always be able to perform well and gain good results. It is just so good under FreshForex, it is very cool with their zero spreads, high leverage, bonus of 101% and much more, so all this makes everything work out rather nicely and easily.

Jan 03, 2019 05:43 pm
thefxwoman User

Hello, my name is Miranda and after constant tests with different strategies and combinations, finally, I have managed to modify and adapt a strategy that allows me the constant benefit with a DD under control. In this way you can achieve 30% profits a week with low risk.   You can see my uploaded account in this same page and verify my way of operating and how I can keep this type of strategy active.   In addition, I am not only a manager, but I seek to speculate in the long term and thus provide advice on which broker is advisable to manage funds and according to the risk that seeks to run and the benefit they want to obtain.   For more information or details, you can contact me through a private message.

Jan 12, 2019 02:21 pm

thank you for this guide 

[grin]

53 years old Solicitor Benton from Thornbury, loves to spend time kit cars, hobby and netball. Gets encouragement by visiting Town Hall and Roland on the Marketplace of Bremen. showbox-apk.mobi

Mar 18, 2019 07:09 pm

My strategy is just to stick to what you do. It’s too often that people say to you try this or that. I once tried Etoro and it was terrible making me lose interest from trading completely. But fortunately, I went pass that terrible time which made things a lot easier for me now.

Страница: 1