You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

I want to get started with Forex Trading

Страница: 1 2 >
Sep 26, 2012 06:25 pm
ShawnRocks User

Hi 

I want to get started with Forex Trading. I am new to forex trading and I want learn about how to trade in Forex. My email ID is shawn.wells1214@hotmail.com please email me with some helpful tools and tips.

Thanks,

Shawn Wells

Sep 28, 2012 02:53 pm
ironical User

Hello shawnrocks and welcome to fxstat forum. You can get countless (literally countless) helpful articles, videos, softwares and every type of possible help that u can expect if u search only a little about forex. BUT this help is of no use. I have not seen any beginner to become successfull in forex just by reading, watching and implementing already written strategies. Usually it takes more than few years to master this market behavior. If u GENIUS, you may learn it in less time but dont expect this less time to be equal to months.

This is not to discourage you or any other beginner. It is just a fact so that u do not get discouraged when u start trading. You should keep these things in mind. It is, infact, a motivational factor for u. If u have time, money and devotion then u can learn forex. If u dont have any one of these things, it will become harder.

The good or ill of a man lies within his own will. – Epictetus

Sep 30, 2012 11:37 am

Yes. You can easily find many helpful resources. If u want to get it by mail, just subscribe to a few forex websites and get their helpful articles daily.

If u want to test strategies that u find on internet then open a demo account with some broker. Start testing those strategies. You will learn a lot if u r practicing urself.

Stick to your rules

Oct 01, 2012 02:59 pm

Its great though instead of doing 9 to 5 job just go for trading!! i left my regular job and now a full time trader under forex-metal and enjoying a lot.

Oct 14, 2012 04:12 pm

Originally posted by forexmetal2015

Its great though instead of doing 9 to 5 job just go for trading!! i left my regular job and now a full time trader under forex-metal and enjoying a lot.

What about ur experience in forex? U left ur full time job and then started trading and enjoying it. It seems u r making pretty good profits. 

Stick to your rules

Oct 19, 2012 03:49 am
illiterate User

Originally posted by ShawnRocks

Hi 

I want to get started with Forex Trading. I am new to forex trading and I want learn about how to trade in Forex. My email ID is shawn.wells1214@hotmail.com please email me with some helpful tools and tips.

Thanks,

Shawn Wells

Why r u asking for help by e-mail??  You can get best help through forums and not through e-mails. By giving out ur e-mail u can get a lot of spam with, maybe, 1% good material.

https://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=medium&c=1&s=25892&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity

Oct 21, 2012 12:57 pm
Sasha User

Originally posted by ShawnRocks

Hi 

Thanks,

Shawn Wells

You have just one post since registeration. I recommend u to take part in discussions and ask as many questions as u want. It will help u learn each and everything about forex and clear ur doubts

Nov 09, 2012 10:23 am
bbasiit123 User

Then simply first do enough demo trading and then go to some level indicators, one way is to find some good indicator providor and the other is to learn the indicators at your own and then sit back in market for your profits. :)

Oct 09, 2013 09:49 pm
sugeng82 User

Forex is a very good platform to earn money..if you want to be a successful trader here in Forex trading you must first start with the demo one...after a certain period of time you might be able to make your own good strategy which will help you to trade effectively..

Nov 13, 2013 10:12 pm
graceb User

Well there are lots of videos and books to learn from but another useful resources is to register to forex forums you can ask anything and learn from members discussion,ideas and tips.Anyway i believe forex is a continous learning.

Nov 14, 2013 04:12 am
dianayes User

Originally posted by graceb

Well there are lots of videos and books to learn from but another useful resources is to register to forex forums you can ask anything and learn from members discussion,ideas and tips.Anyway i believe forex is a continous learning.

Hello!Anyway your right,i'm  a newbie here and i'm glad to be a part of it,that i can gain my knowledge by exchanging good ideas from you all thats why i keep on learning.

Страница: 1 2 >