You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

GOLD - How I invest/Trade in Gold

Страница: 1
Oct 16, 2014 11:47 am
Isfahan User

Gold for the long term - I am invested in Gold and I see it increasing over the next year - a recovery that might take a while but I have positions on the buy side at 1710, 1520, 1330 with another buy order waiting if it drops down to 1140 - My aim/TP is set at each previous positions entry point. Gold in my opinion is for Investors for the longer term - It will improve over a 5-10 year period. And you have to buy when Gold falls to get the best position to gain. I allocate each new position 1% of my portfolio.

Nov 03, 2015 04:56 pm
NeilSmith User

I do believe Gold is good long term investment, but we must be very much aware that this is something hit/miss type, if we get it wrong then there is probably no way out of this, but it do have huge potential to double/triple investment in matter of days, but all in consideration, I don’t think it’s too good for new comers, I usually do long term trading on swap free account with OctaFX, but I mostly prefer currency pairs which are easier to handle.

Mar 20, 2019 12:40 am

We are required to pick a reliable and trustworthy broker to be able to do trading on Gold. I do just that, and it’s easier through FreshForex. They have over 130 instruments to select from along with low spreads, high leverage, fast execution of trades and much more. So this is how trading is enjoyable and safer to do.

Страница: 1