You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Can i start forex business form bangladesh

Страница: 1
Jan 22, 2014 08:39 am
baulaamon User

Hi,

I live in bangladesh i am interested to start forex business.Can i start form bangladesh.Please let me know.Thanks

Jan 24, 2014 09:41 pm
Champ User

Yes.It is not a difficult task now. I am pretty sure that fxstat offers partnership which is one of easiest way to start ur own forex business. You can get complete information by contact fxstat.

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=tiny&c=1&s=24959&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=profitfactor

Jan 27, 2014 10:08 pm
Sasha User

Originally posted by Champ

Yes.It is not a difficult task now. I am pretty sure that fxstat offers partnership which is one of easiest way to start ur own forex business. You can get complete information by contact fxstat.

Wow.. where di you hear that? (about fxstat partnership biz). Please provide more details.

Jan 30, 2014 02:24 pm
leebelisar User

Forex trading is worldwide and is mainly done via the Net. You can do it regardless of where you are and who you are as long as you have the budget, a device and an Internet connection. So definitely, you can do it in Bangladesh. Just take note of the laws governing Forex in your country.

Mar 04, 2014 04:29 pm

By forex biz he means forex trading (I think). 

Yes forex trading can be done from anywhere in the world unless it is banned in ur country which is highly unlikely.

Stick to your rules

Apr 04, 2014 11:31 am
4nt5 Translator

I remember hearing about Fxstat being a 1 stop shop for brokers [cool] you should definitely contact them, it would be interesting for us to know exactly what it is they offer 

Nov 14, 2015 08:32 pm
NeilSmith User

Forex trading is a global business, so every country can be part of this including Bangladesh, but we need to be very careful that we go with a really good broker since that is what will make all the big difference. I trade with OctaFX broker, it is a worldwide recognized brokerage company with having great features and facilities, it is really helpful for everyone especially new comers like me and helps us trade so much better without having to face much difficulty at all.

Oct 17, 2019 12:43 am

The biggest benefit with trading is regardless of your country, location or anything. You can still do trading and that with super confidence and ease. I love doing it via travel and I find it easier too with FreshForex broker using their lovely platform. It’s pleasant to have such supporting broker at your service.

Страница: 1