Всего пунктов: 9727.58 Тип: Real
Тип: Automated
Страница: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
25/07/2011 01:03 pm

Hi,
Regarding to automatic trading,
-What broker are you using right now?
because I want to follow you with my USD 300. Please let me know. Thanks

rullyforex to win you must equip full knowledge, and the most important is control yourself

26/07/2011 04:22 pm
Jogi User

Very nice performance with not a single month of loss. 100% EUR/USD trades. It means some EA is working. Very nice EA. Steady profit for more than 1 and half years.
Man you are rocking. Keep it up.
Btw what strategy do you use and if its EA ........... maybe you can tell abt it a bit.

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=wide&c=1&s=26883&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity

26/07/2011 04:50 pm
Richde User

Very nice trading, Jogi is right. We would really like to hear about your EA's description.

Keep it simple stupid

02/08/2011 10:10 am
samsnz User

Hi, do you do managed accounts, if yes, we are interested, we manage large funds in forex managed programs....thanks

02/08/2011 04:44 pm
Champ User

Yup. I just saw the performance chart. I am also curious to know abt your trading style. Maximum drawdown so far is just 12.63% in 1 and half year. Very few traders have such profile.

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=tiny&c=1&s=24959&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=profitfactor

03/08/2011 03:15 pm

There are two T0009 accounts in your profile. Both are verified real account. Both have very nice performance. Your other T0009 account is not updated though. I think you r using same EA on both accounts. Maybe T0009 is the name of that EA. But you r not sharing anything with us. Your last msg on your other account's discussion was

I have yet formed a concrete plan on what to share. It's been mostly a small bonded group of programmers and a private effort to our financial alchemy. Skype me so that we can discuss more: v7001v.

Stick to your rules

03/08/2011 03:25 pm

There are two T0009 accounts in your profile. Both are verified real account. Both have very nice performance. Your other T0009 account is not updated though. I think you r using same EA on both accounts. Maybe T0009 is the name of that EA. But you r not sharing anything with us. Your last msg on your other account's discussion was

I have yet formed a concrete plan on what to share. It's been mostly a small bonded group of programmers and a private effort to our financial alchemy. Skype me so that we can discuss more: v7001v.

Stick to your rules

17/08/2011 02:03 pm
janknoah1 Hostedslavebeta

How many tardes does this provider open at a time?

Jesus is Lord

18/08/2011 09:00 pm

I have been watching this account constantly. Really great performance

Stick to your rules

28/08/2011 03:53 pm
v7001v Hostedbeta

Guten Tag! 您好!

We have surveyed our options for T0009. Apart from the Auto Trading on FxStat which we're still considering to join up, we've come to conclude that we can make the most out of it by entering the retail Forex MT4 EA selling market.

We are looking for a sales and marketing partner (publisher) who has the know-how, success experience and a massive network of online affiliates to promote an upstart EA. Although our team consists of individual who came from IM and online retail sales, we have little to no experience in the Forex EA online system retailing market.

Nothing sells itself. The more we dug, the more we found that selling EA is a totally different ball game. Although T0009 looks good based on a myriad of factors through our years of trial and error, the determining factor is still, believe it or not, survivorship bias. In short, we're just damn lucky to have this T0009 still rolling like clockwork. No system lasts forever. T0009 might last more or less longer; it will still, eventually, fail. We don't want to be caught at the point when we barely break into the publishing business while T0009 starts to fail.

Buy low and sell high. We believe it's T0009's high time. And it's time to sell. We are looking for a broker, a market maker, a publisher to help out with the selling. We have no intention to set up our own brokerage firm (marketing arm) nor exchange (network of affiliates). We need a well-established publisher to help.

The problem with our team is that we're not rich folks looking for an investment opportunity. We're aspiring system developers wanting to get rich. And we set out to reach our goal quickly. Note, we don't set out to get rich quickly. Instead, we plan to get rich quickly. There's a big difference.

In the investment marketplace, we call an investment opportunity that offers an average of 20% return on investment great. However, no one can ignore the worldwide inflation factor. Any double digit growth investment vehicle (or even triple digit growth with more risk of drawdown period) that's benchmarked annually is probably good for beating the inflation only. No one feels MATERIALLY RICHER* even ten years from now at that growth rate unless one's betting his or her entire line of cash reserve on it. Very few do that. But for those who do and become rich, blessed art thou! (Sadly, our own investment capital barely make into the 6-digit range, hardly enough for a sizable proprietary trading effort.)

FAQ: "Why use T0009 to start managing a fund or something?" In the New York Time bestselling book "10 Roads to Riches," renowned fund manager Ken Fisher proclaimed that managing other people's money was one sure way to riches. He's only talking from his own experience which failed to mention survivorship bias that might have spanned decades. Most fund managers fail their career and a few of those who were successful live a short life due to stress. Incidentally, CEO"ing", which is also mentioned in his book as a way to riches, produces rich folks, who statistically live even shorter life. None of our core team members want to have anything to do with managing other people's money. We all want to live a longer life. Period.

Next agenda: lower timeframe. The press likes to call it higher frequency trading (HTF). We see it simply as milking the market more frequently. We need to arm ourselves with more resources, such as more programmers, more server muscles for data mining and algo system development purposes. They all cost a lot more than we can afford now. We're going to use the proceeds from T0009 to develop lower timeframe system. T0009 trades on a timeframe that suffers from survivorship bias that spans months. It stands as an exceptional investment vehicle. But it might not fare well as a materially-rich-getting system. The recovery time after its failure (provided that we can spot the failure soon enough), no matter how quickly, might outlasts our patience if not our career as system developers or traders. Therefore, the only way to ensure shorter failure reaction recovery time, we need to go lower on the time scale. The buzz of HTF is not overrated after all.

FAQ: "Where does T0009 stand?" The T0009 on FxStat is a demo for its ability. We traded it with our test fund alongside with many other systems that we developed. All of them failed but T0009. (Now you know why we believe T0009 suffers from survivorship bias, literally.) We can confidently say that it's a far superior investment vehicle than any other popular EA and signals. The result speaks for itself. We feel proud to partner with a qualified publisher to sell it.

If you believe you or your team is qualified, please contact us through Skype: v7001v; or please email your qualification and/or contact method to T0009-partner (at) hemist.com so that we may start corresponding.

* To ripe a financially rewarding experience, an annual double digit investment vehicle is great. But one can hardly alter one's lifestyle based on that rate of return. To have a better lifestyle, unless you dream the dream of the MLMers, one has better chances by getting a higher paying job. A consistent flow of higher income always ends up with more purchased goods, i.e. materially richer.

Страница: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >