Voting

Votes: 0

OctaFX helped me writing my own script!

Página: 1
Jun 20, 2015 03:38 pm
PatSymcox User

Postagens: 28
Membro desde: 16/04/2015

I want to share a golden time that I had recently, it was a kind of script that I hardly could have written better. It started as usual with full of difficulties and troubles, but things went fairly well with time and slowly everything started working well and money was coming in big way.

As with most people, I also had to think about future and wish to earn money because with lower income, I was not able to fulfill my family’s requirement, it was putting too much pressure on me.

I decided to put all my investment with OctaFX broker and I instantly got the benefit for it with their 50% bonus, it was just wonderful to be able to work with that. It helped me write a golden script that not only made me complete my family needs, but had me into great saving zone where I had no future stress.

Oct 03, 2015 04:14 am

Postagens: 227
Membro desde: 05/06/2015

I don’t know about my script or not, but working with OctaFX broker has been life changing experience for me since I have got everything here from massive bonus up to 50% on deposit which is also use able to having great working conditions with low spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs while there is also lovely trading platform like cTrader where all my trades are executed instantly, so that really helps me working well all the time.

Página: 1