Voting

Votes: +1

What do you look for in a broker?

Página: 1 2 >
May 11, 2015 12:09 pm
JackM User

Postagens: 14
Membro desde: 02/04/2015

When I started trading I was between a few brokers but I selected Ironfx for a few good reasons. 1) spreads - Very competitive among the market but I found a company with low spreads. 2) Regulations - I can honestly say that I have not seen another broker with quite so many regulators. 3) Variety of platforms - There is a great selection of platforms/products and they keep on developing more 4) Personal service - I was given an account manager who contacts me quite often. This for me was very useful because I was at a stage where I was constantly learning and he helped me understand the markets and how they work through the education programme he created for me. 5) Withdrawal capability - never had a problem in this area although I have read some negative comments by people in forums. What is important for you in a broker and why did you select the broker you are with?

May 25, 2015 12:42 pm
Kolarfx User

Postagens: 27
Membro desde: 01/04/2015

I have selected IronFX too and i can agree with your reasons, what made an impression to me is that they have so many regulators and no fine towards them!

Jun 09, 2015 04:09 pm
PatSymcox User

Postagens: 28
Membro desde: 16/04/2015

When I started I was looking for a lot of help, but as time has pass I have become a decent trader, so I don’t need much help but yes I do need honesty as that is something I can’t compromise and luckily I have got it with OctaFX broker, it’s a brilliant company with thunderous benefits which includes 50% bonus on deposit, it’s given to all amount from 5 dollars and we can use it with whatever way we wish to.

Jun 17, 2015 03:46 am
SimzTob User

Postagens: 23
Membro desde: 11/07/2014

check out my analysis https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3586645/usdchf-w1-pt-overseas-commercial

invest with us Overseas Commercial Futures

simontalenta@gmail.com

"Safety first , and something is better than nothing"

Jul 28, 2015 01:10 pm

Postagens: 227
Membro desde: 05/06/2015

The main thing that I look in a broker is their previous reputation, I mean that show me how good they are, if we trade with broker that are not that reputed then we will end up with nothing left, so that’s why it’s so crucial to be having strong broker with good reputation to be successful in this giant world of trading.

I have got the best in OctaFX broker, it’s 11 time award winning company and also their reputation is really strong which makes me feel really great and I know that I will never be cheated here, so I can perform at my best because of that and all the risk is killed completely due to that.

May 09, 2016 02:58 pm
vonstadt User

Postagens: 9

Originally posted by JackM

When I started trading I was between a few brokers but I selected Ironfx for a few good reasons. 1) spreads - Very competitive among the market but I found a company with low spreads. 2) Regulations - I can honestly say that I have not seen another broker with quite so many regulators. 3) Variety of platforms - There is a great selection of platforms/products and they keep on developing more 4) Personal service - I was given an account manager who contacts me quite often. This for me was very useful because I was at a stage where I was constantly learning and he helped me understand the markets and how they work through the education programme he created for me. 5) Withdrawal capability - never had a problem in this area although I have read some negative comments by people in forums. What is important for you in a broker and why did you select the broker you are with?

I have been trading with IronFX for the couple months. At first I was very skeptic due to bad reviews - but wanted to try because they are FCA regulated and their promotions are good. I was surprise with the good help from support team - and the main issue that I was afraid of - about withdrawals -fortunately I can withdraw with no problems. @JackM thank you for the recommendation

May 09, 2016 09:31 pm

I believe we should be looking for simple things in broker, I mostly prefer to work with company which is regulated or a true ECN since that’s reliable and helps us with performance, but if we’re working with non-regulated or companies that we can’t trust then it will be too risky. It helps so much to be with OctaFX which is regulated plus got very good reputation as well, so basically ideal company to be working with on every font.

May 12, 2016 12:35 pm
vonstadt User

@GabrielBatistura I agree with you about the ECN comment. There are a lot of brokers who we cannot trust. Like Explore Markets who claims that they are FCA regulated but FCA warns us that they they actually are not, check this article: http://www.forexbrokersvoice.com/market-news.html  ! This is why I trust to trade with IronFX because they are FCA regulated and I find a lot of help from their support team

May 15, 2016 02:29 am

That’s true Vonstadt, it’s why only trust your own research and experience, it will not be anyone who will come to give us money if we lose, and so that’s why we need to make sure we’re investing wisely. I am not so sure about IronFX either since there is so much complains regarding them, so I like to know if you’re trading with them? If not then I won’t trust to invest with such company, I like OctaFX because of their simplicity and been in market for long time without any issue.

May 18, 2016 07:00 am
vonstadt User

Originally posted by GabrielBatistuta
That’s true Vonstadt, it’s why only trust your own research and experience, it will not be anyone who will come to give us money if we lose, and so that’s why we need to make sure we’re investing wisely. I am not so sure about IronFX either since there is so much complains regarding them, so I like to know if you’re trading with them? If not then I won’t trust to invest with such company, I like OctaFX because of their simplicity and been in market for long time without any issue.

Yes I trade with Iron FX for long time now under FCA. I know there are lot of negative comments but for me I dont have issues with them. personally I see that some sites choose to write bad comments only for personal issues, thats why I spend a lot time reading from many sites to site some objective ones. Even about octafx i read in FPA bad comments http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/octafx-scam-with-proof.39554/ need to read a lot to make a decision

May 18, 2016 07:22 am
gustavfx User

Postagens: 1
Membro desde: 26/02/2015

Originally posted by vonstadt

Originally posted by GabrielBatistuta

Yes I trade with Iron FX for long time now under FCA. I know there are lot of negative comments but for me I dont have issues with them. personally I see that some sites choose to write bad comments only for personal issues, thats why I spend a lot time reading from many sites to site some objective ones. Even about octafx i read in FPA bad comments http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/octafx-scam-with-proof.39554/ need to read a lot to make a decision

the only way a trader will understand how trustworthy is a broker is to actually trade with them. you start with small amounts and then you gain the trust for bigger trades.

i trade with 2-3 brokers right now xm, globefx , ironfx

i see how it goes and switch. so far all normal.

Página: 1 2 >