Please sign in or register.

Voting

Votes: 0

OctaFX sensational service!

Página: 1
Feb 20, 2015 08:40 pm

Postagens: 17
Membro desde: 23/11/2014

I have been doing Forex trading since long time and in my career so far that has gone up to 3 years I have tried out various companies and I have chopped and changed a lot yet it was only after 1 year that I got to know what the best broker for me is.

It was OctaFX broker, it had simple policy which I am always fan of and that allowed me to work with full license and I am a kind of person who does well when he knows he is free to do anything.

I was very pleased to see the sensational service they had for clients even ones like me who started with just 5 Dollar, it was very low investment but I was worried about scam but now I have just invested 500 Dollar because of the trust I have gained with them and they completely deserve this with the service they provided me.

Sep 27, 2015 11:46 pm

Postagens: 227
Membro desde: 05/06/2015

OctaFX broker’s service is definitely one to be proud about since I have been also trading with this broker from last few years and there has not been a moment where I have felt trouble or let down, it is a quality that very few brokers have to make clients satisfied all the time and this broker is one of them. It is not easy to judge any company because often we see only half picture, but with this broker I have spent so much time that I can say it with certainty that there are not too many companies better than this, it is indeed a client-oriented broker that always look to serve us and help us become better traders.

Página: 1