Please sign in or register.

Voting

Votes: +1

The Best Brokers ECN

Página: < 1 2
Feb 11, 2016 09:13 am

Postagens: 227
Membro desde: 05/06/2015

OctaFX is easily the best ECN broker at present and it is well proven through their award winning for been the best ECN broker while they also present us with cTrader platform. I don’t think we are required anything else at all, if we really want to perform well then we should always be working with ECN broker like them and they also charge lowest spread at 0.1 pips, it really helps with trading and makes life easy especially for newbies.

Feb 18, 2016 09:45 am

Postagens: 11
Membro desde: 07/12/2015

ECN Broker | ECN forex account

ECN stands for Electronic Communications Networks; Forex financial expert who uses ECNs to provide its clients direct access to other participants in currency markets. It is the real way of future of the foreign exchange markets. ECN is a bridge linking smaller market participants with tier-1 liquidity providers throughout the world with the help of ECN forex broker. Modern technology called FIX protocol is used to link between the clients and LPs. Broker obtains liquidity from tier-1 banks LPs and makes available for trading to their clients and also broker delivers client’s orders to LPs for execution. Some advantages of ECN broker: 

1. Variable spreads  

2. Fast trade execution  

3. Client-to-bank trading  

4. Automated trading  

5.  Anonymous forex trading. 

For more details and ECN accounts: https://5starsforex.com/

Attachements:

Feb 18, 2016 09:48 am

Postagens: 11
Membro desde: 07/12/2015

ECN Broker | ECN forex account

ECN stands for Electronic Communications Networks; Forex financial expert who uses ECNs to provide its clients direct access to other participants in currency markets. It is the real way of future of the foreign exchange markets. ECN is a bridge linking smaller market participants with tier-1 liquidity providers throughout the world with the help of ECN forex broker. Modern technology called FIX protocol is used to link between the clients and LPs. Broker obtains liquidity from tier-1 banks LPs and makes available for trading to their clients and also broker delivers client’s orders to LPs for execution. Some advantages of ECN broker: 

1. Variable spreads  

2. Fast trade execution  

3. Client-to-bank trading  

4. Automated trading  

5.  Anonymous forex trading. 

For more details and ECN accounts: https://5starsforex.com/

Mar 12, 2016 09:55 pm
NeilSmith User

Postagens: 45
Membro desde: 31/10/2015

Working with ECN broker is the best possible thing for anyone since this gives us kind of field where we will always be able to perform well, this is why I work with OctaFX, this is a true ECN broker and have proven their service over the years, it is the exact reason why I am so pleased working with them, I never have to take slippage, spikes or any sort of manipulation instead I am able to work out with all trades been operated instantly!

Apr 29, 2016 03:13 am
Paek User

Postagens: 3
Membro desde: 28/04/2016

As for me, now there are few truly good broker, I'm not talking about really the best. Although it's worth noting how the company is working freshforex on favorable terms as it offers

May 25, 2016 06:35 am

That’s correct Paek, I too believe there are very few brokers that can be called reliable or trustworthy, this is why we should go with one which is proven and that’s exactly what OctaFX has done, they’ve proven their worth over the past 3-4 years, it has been mesmerizing journey for people like me who have been with them for so long. They also offer cTrader platform which is especially develop for ECN trading and really gives us great boost in performance.

Jan 17, 2017 11:10 am
12thround User

Postagens: 6
Membro desde: 17/01/2017

Im using the Yadix ECN revolution offer, three months of trading from zero spreads and $3 per round lot ecn commissions, execution 7ms -20 ms

Feb 21, 2017 08:46 pm

In my view, it is vital that we work with broker that be relied upon and is also trustworthy, if we have such broker than only we will be able to perform well or else we will only struggle badly. I do it all nicely and easily with OctaFX broker, as they are not just one of the leading companies, but also is full of benefits having LOWEST possible spreads from 0.1 pips to over 70 instruments, swap free account, bonuses and lot more which makes them standout.

Apr 10, 2017 02:29 am

Postagens: 216
Membro desde: 13/09/2016

If you want to see really best broker then I suggest you to check out FreshForex, it is as good as they are in every way. The greatest strength of this company is their policies which is such clear and straight forward that everyone is going to love! Currently, they have brilliant freebie which is this https://freshforex.com/traders/promo/new-year-bonus-2017.html-  it’s awesome!

Aug 16, 2022 11:36 am
AduFx User

Postagens: 22
Membro desde: 06/07/2022

In my opinion, FP markets is a good ECN broker because they are highly regulated by ASIC and CYSEC with a commission cost of $6 per round lot.

The customer service is quick in responding to my queries, even when I email or try to live chat.

Página: < 1 2