You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Trade with time and patience

Página: 1
Jun 30, 2021 12:31 am
Asher User

Postagens: 276
Membro desde: 31/03/2020

All traders should trade with time and patience. I have been in Forex for a long time and I always have the thought of trading. When I don't have any trades in the market, I get impatient and trade quickly and most of the time I get lost due to trading these stars. But I have seen many times when I try to control myself and try to do one or two trades after one or two days, the trades are profitable but there is not much loss. So I think it would be better to have a couple of trades with patience without trading too much.

Jul 10, 2021 07:07 pm
FrankDiaz User

Postagens: 1
Membro desde: 09/07/2021

Thank you Asher, those are golden words!

Student at the business school

Jun 15, 2022 12:43 am
Posuraid User

Postagens: 37
Membro desde: 29/05/2022

Patience is one of the most valuable and vital qualities that any forex trader can possess. Being patient and waiting for the optimal price action can significantly increase your win rate and confidence. One of the main reasons that many traders fail to make money and wind up repeating the same cycle in the market is a lack of confidence. As your winning % increases, you may get overconfident, which is a common problem for traders as they grow more precise in their trading. Every trader should be able to recognise this overconfidence emotion and calmly and deliberately overcome it by slowly stepping away from your trading station is the greatest treatment to remedy this trading mistake that many traders make.

Jul 12, 2022 02:51 am
Posuraid User

Postagens: 37
Membro desde: 29/05/2022

When you have knowledge and experience, you can trade easily and earn money here, so people should gather experience and knowledge so that they can succeed here easily.

Página: 1