You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Experience is the best teacher in forex trading

Página: 1
Apr 20, 2020 10:38 am
Asher User

Postagens: 276
Membro desde: 31/03/2020

Experience is very important to succeed in forex business, without the experience, we cannot succeed in business, we can say that experience is our teachers. The higher the experience, the more we benefit from the business, that's why we should gain experience along with knowledge and try to succeed in the business as soon as possible The more experience there is, the more we can earn money from the business.

Apr 21, 2020 10:36 am
Lena4030 User

Postagens: 41
Membro desde: 14/04/2020

Hi, Yes experience is very important for forex trading, but nobody  have experienced at first. If you haven't enough knowledge about forex trading then how you will be experience on forex. Moreover a experience traders is a combination of all trading research, analytic, trend and technique.  So, first need to know more about trading and slowly start research for trading. Then once you become an experienced trader  

Thank you..

Apr 23, 2020 09:59 pm

Postagens: 216
Membro desde: 13/09/2016

It’s very obvious that experience is extremely important and it is way that can help us gain or lose. I am trading since past 12 years and I always try to keep it simple. I find it super easy with FreshForex broker, as they are highly supportive with low spreads, fast execution of trades and much more.

Página: 1