You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Portfolio management

Página: 1
Apr 27, 2015 01:08 pm
JackM User

Postagens: 14
Membro desde: 02/04/2015

My account manager from ironfx called me and informed me about a portfolio management program that they have. I am assuming it is something like a managed account that will be managed by them. Has anyone heard of this before? Would you suggest using something like a portfolio management program or do you think manual trading is better?

Apr 28, 2015 02:26 pm
vonstadt User

Postagens: 9
Membro desde: 01/04/2015

Hey JackM, I didn't  use it but I heard about it and it seems to provide the trader with more advantages than manual trading.  I did my own search since it seems really fascinating tool especially for the ones that make profits. I found out that can offer to the trader higher ratio if you have profits and also has the option to use different position size which allow you to accommodate different investor account balances. And if it's truth then this tool can offer to the trader innovative products with minimal downside risk. But would be great if someone who used it to give us feedback since it's an interesting tool for a trader. 

Apr 29, 2015 02:04 pm
Kolarfx User

Postagens: 27

I started using this only before some days. It seemed like an opportunity to make some profits and i though why not ? there are two options to choose from and i have taken the low risk one. Now i am waiting for the promised results!

Apr 29, 2015 03:01 pm
vonstadt User

Hi Kolarfx, what is the minimum deposit?Also in order to use it you have to deposit on STP. If you have more information about this Portofolio Management please share with us.

Apr 30, 2015 01:45 pm
Kolarfx User

Originally posted by vonstadt

Hi Kolarfx, what is the minimum deposit?Also in order to use it you have to deposit on STP. If you have more information about this Portofolio Management please share with us.

The minimum deposit depends on which option you will choose. For the low risk is $500 and for the balanced one is $2000 and yes you need to deposit on the STP account. I have choosen the low risk option in order to check it  and then deposit more funds accordingly. If you can afford it give it a try too.

May 01, 2015 01:38 pm
vonstadt User

Thanks Kolarfx. I will give a try. This portfolio management seems really good tool for the trader. I have also found out that the charges are low around 2% which is the management fee.

May 08, 2015 01:42 pm
JackM User

Postagens: 14
Membro desde: 02/04/2015

I have just signed up to this Portfolio Management account. I spoke to my account manager and they gave me all the necessary information. I think there are great opportunities to make monney here. I chose a balanced risk program and I have the opportunity to get a 30% return. I understand that there is some risk but I think they are a serious and professional company and will do there best to keep me happy with them. The management fee is only 2% which is quite similar to other money managers that I have spoken to. Im just testing it out now to see what can happen. If all goes the way I want it, I might invest some serious dollar with them.

May 22, 2015 02:18 pm
Kolarfx User

its being a while since i am using the portfolio management account and i can say everything seems as promised, in my eyes it seems better than putting your money into a bank as you have much more return

Jan 18, 2020 09:51 pm

Postagens: 227
Membro desde: 05/06/2015

I don’t prefer IronFX at all, as I feel it’s just not a broker that we can rely and trust upon. I would prefer a broker that is clean with image, so that’s where I find things easier and is how one can be comfortable.

Página: 1