You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.


Votes: 0

Tax for forex trading?

გვერდი: 1
Oct 02, 2015 05:34 pm
Taskin123 User

გვერდები: 8
გაწევრიანდა: 23/09/2015

The government will never pay any amounts until you at first pay some advance estimated tax payment amounts quarterly during the tax year for this purpose and then after the end of the tax year and when you correctly complete your 1040 income tax return and your estimated tax payment amounts are credited on your 1040 income tax return and if that credit amount is MORE than your tax liability is at time during the tax filing season you MIGHT be able to qualify for a REFUND amount of some are all of your estimated tax payments that you did make during the tax year Good Luck. 
No, No, and again No. You really do have and need to study and learn a lot about this forex trading at this time in your and how you will have report the transactions on your 1040 income tax return using the consolidated 1099 forms that will make up your statement that you will receive after the end of the tax year during the 2013 tax filing season and 1 of the several 1099s included will be a 1099-B and this 1099-B will have your separate trades listed on it and you will have to use that information to correctly report your transaction on the IRS forms 8949 and then on to the schedule D for this purpose during the 2013 tax filing season for the 2012 tax year income tax return for this purpose. 
Specific Instructions for your broker or payee of the proceeds to use to fill out the 1099-B to be sent to you 
A broker or barter exchange must file Form 1099-B, Proceeds From Broker and Barter Exchange Transactions, for each person: 
For whom the broker has sold (including short sales) stocks, bonds, commodities, regulated futures contracts, foreign currency contracts (pursuant to a forward contract or regulated futures contract), forward contracts, debt instruments, etc., for cash, See more info which is must for Forex in

Apr 21, 2019 06:42 pm

გვერდები: 216
გაწევრიანდა: 13/09/2016

It should be dependent on the country we belong, if they take taxes for it then we should be fine or else not. I work with FreshForex, who never charges me too much money extra, which allows me to work very happily and with comfort as well. I also enjoy it more to do with the security that’s here as compare to any other company.

გვერდი: 1