Please sign in or register.

Voting

Votes: 0

MetisEtrade

გვერდი: 1
Aug 22, 2013 08:13 am

გვერდები: 11
გაწევრიანდა: 15/05/2013

Another partner of ARFX, MetisEtrade is an STP broker that as of this point does not charge a commission for trading the interbank markets. They also do binary option and acts as a money changer at better rate compared to banks.

MetisEtrade is regulated by PhilSec and Central Bank of the Philippines as a forex broker and a financial servie provider. Minimum deposit is at $250 and leverage can be extended up to 1:500. Funding option includes bank transfers while credit card funding shall be implemented very soon. 

Accounts with MetisEtrade are interest-bearing accounts up to 4% annually. Providers include Citi, FXCM, and Private Scandinavian Sparkasse.

We currently offer a $3/lot reward rebate with MetisEtrade. We call it reward as MetisEtrade do not charge based on commission per lot; and ofcourse, this rebate is not even based on spread pricing. 

More About MetisEtrade

Aug 29, 2013 02:42 pm
illiterate User

გვერდები: 561
გაწევრიანდა: 21/04/2011

Registered in Phillipines.

They have an interesting paragraph on regulation where they have written that registeration with FSA or CFTC doesnt make any difference as they will only take action if an investor is resident of respective country. So they have actually tried to tell investor that regulation is "Not important".

https://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=medium&c=1&s=25892&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity

Aug 30, 2013 09:04 am
megrawab Hostedslavebeta

გვერდები: 332
გაწევრიანდა: 16/08/2011

Hmmm...

They'll be accepting Paypal soon.

FCA and NFA/CFTC regulated brokers offers security for residents only but they are believed to be stricter when it comes to regulation compared to other regulators that's why they are preferred by many traders (correct me if I am wrong). But I think BSP and PhilSec are also strict when it comes to this as seen on their banking requirements on dealing with foreign currencies by local banks. 

I usually see interest bearing accounts for Russian brokers but here's a different one.

That rebate amount is for classic accounts, this type charges spreads valued almost similar with citifx and svsfx. Minimal deposit of $250.

Premiere account offers true ECN spreads without charging any commission per lot. Minimal deposit at $12000 for this type. One of a kind broker!

I am a hosted slave beta.

Mar 14, 2014 05:27 am
MrTrader User

გვერდები: 1
გაწევრიანდა: 14/03/2014

MetisEtrade will be trading in bitcoins soon.

Snipped:

Since its creation in 2009, Bitcoin has been the fastest growing intangible asset with the largest volatility and is the perfect avenue for risk takers to invest in.

MetisEtrade us making this product available for the Philippine investors to take advantage of!

Bitcoin is the world's newest and leading online currency. It is created through a process referred to as 'bitcoin mining', which involves solving complex algorithms. Similar to gold and other commodities, there is a limited supply of Bitcoins at around 21 million, which makes the currency secure from any surge in money supply.

http://www.metisetrade.com/bitcoins

Apr 12, 2014 08:01 am
ironical User

გვერდები: 734
გაწევრიანდა: 22/04/2011

Bitcoing supply is not limited to 21 million. At the moment total bitcoins in circulation are 12.6 million approximately. According to current plan ,which I read on wikipedia, there will be 21 million bitcoins in year 2140. 

There are many arguments against and in favor of bitcoins. But so far it has proved to be highly valuable.

The good or ill of a man lies within his own will. – Epictetus

Jun 24, 2014 09:55 am

გვერდები: 7
გაწევრიანდა: 24/06/2014

Forex rebates are a great way for traders to maximize their Forex profits. There are a number of companies in the market today who cater expressly to provide rebates to individual traders.

forex rebates

გვერდი: 1