დაშვება: 7.74% აბს. დაშვება: 3.96%
ჯამური პიფსი: 1199.1 Performance Type: Real
ტრეიდინგი: Manual
გვერდი: 1 2 >
18/02/2014 10:53 am
CFXsignals User

გვერდები: 359
გაწევრიანდა: 21/05/2012

Despite initial strong performance, appears to have lost 700 pips in about 7 days of trading - or over 20% of account while repeatedly placing trades trading against strong trend. Possibly the initial gradient in the eqity was produced by this system that was not exposed over initial 5 months.

21/02/2014 12:03 pm
ironical User

გვერდები: 734
გაწევრიანდა: 22/04/2011

Horrible Curve. Even though loss trades were only 50% in Feb but variable lot size and high risk resulted in very high pip & money loss.

The good or ill of a man lies within his own will. – Epictetus

25/02/2014 02:21 pm
Sasha User

გვერდები: 836
გაწევრიანდა: 16/05/2011

Account is recovering from the loss it made in last 2 weeks. High lotsize is being used which may be risky method and can cause further losses.

26/02/2014 12:49 pm
morso Hostedbeta

გვერდები: 55
გაწევრიანდა: 09/10/2010

What I created it worked and works well, I just need to do something with hardest part, "human psychology"

27/02/2014 07:35 pm
CFXsignals User

Just to let you know, I tried out your system, so I am not just speaking without having some knowledge. Several problems here that I would bring up.
1) You have been trading for many years according to your bio - how are you still having problems with 'human psychology' especially when you are dealing with a $500 account.
2) The initial deposit was $3000. Now it is around $500 - so most of the initial gains were leveraged from a $3000. Note that the gains are $160 over a 7 month period (about $22 per month income!) from an initial deposit of $3000 - much of that has been withdrawn. Is this because of too much risk with this method (for your signal followers to take the risk?).
3) You state in your summary that you trade a mixture of methods with the trend - then why did you throw steadily more and more GBPUSD shorts when the GBPUSD broke new highs - there is no possible way on any interpretation were these trades with the trend.
4) Also I note that you are trading 0.05 lots with sometimes 2 trades on the same pair in the same direction (essentially 0.1 lots). This compares to your previous lot size of 0.01 lots to 0.03 lots per position - essentially a x2 to x3 lot size with a lower equity. This sort of trading is impatient, is essentially doubling down (Martingale) and leads many accounts to be blown.
Overall I agree - some of your trading is good. But for the sake of any signal followers (and your own account) you cannot simply get angry and throw bigger and bigger lot sizes if the trade goes against you. Even what you are doing now is essentially doubling or tripling the risk on your trades. That risk is passed onto your signal followers and not what is looked for.

08/03/2014 06:02 pm
morso Hostedbeta

გვერდები: 55
გაწევრიანდა: 09/10/2010

Thanks for your comment and brief examination of my account 1) As I mentioned 'human psychology' is hardest part to control, it has cycles, in my case I almost new when this can happen, all my friends who knows, or does not about market I was telling that this month is a hardest one, 7th , and I should be very careful, I almost new exact week when it can happened. That is sadness, and I’m not happy that the problem which I knew I could not jump over. What I’m trying to make is a good and stabile trading strategy which would be also easy to follow and keep it for a long time. 2) For me the account size does mean nothing,  I have deposited as much as I could afford, and I was taking out because I needed money, that was all. My income is  just from trading, currently it is almost nothing until I finish a new strategy, which still needs 5-7 month to test, I’m also trying to make some rules  for followers about how to behave when manager has such a troubles like me, but it needs time to test. 3)What I mentioned in my strategy does not matter, when psychology gets stacked written rolls does not have much weight. Followers should stop following when ever manager takes to wrong direction, in my case followers should have stopped following after I overridden trades, stop losses and max lose per day. But I know it is hard for followers as well when they lose, they think that they will finish after some recovery, but loser trades are coming more. Better to take small lose and be aware from angry manager and reactivate after his mind calms down . 4) Increasing lot sizes I decided after I got large DD, it is not because of recovery. Currently I will be trading for max 15-20% DD, before that I was doing max 4%, that’s why it looks like tripling risks. The new strategy which will be out soon will have 3-4% DD and will be FPA tested, It will be under different name user and name, because I’m making company, reasons for that are not making big money, it will put me under control and I will not have right to take wrong directions. Martingale is far from me. Hope I answered some of your questions

10/03/2014 07:22 pm
CFXsignals User

Hi thanks for reply - let us know when you finalize your new strategy, I am sure you will get a lot a lot of interest. It might help with getting angry and overriding trades if you know that people are following. Unfortunately some followers don't keep an eye on your trading every single day but just glance over at the end of the week and it is impossible to override the trader unless you are checking every day (and you may as well be trading yourself if you do that).

14/03/2014 01:04 am
Jogi User

გვერდები: 685
გაწევრიანდა: 06/06/2011

Originally posted by CFXsignals

Hi thanks for reply - let us know when you finalize your new strategy, I am sure you will get a lot a lot of interest. It might help with getting angry and overriding trades if you know that people are following. Unfortunately some followers don't keep an eye on your trading every single day but just glance over at the end of the week and it is impossible to override the trader unless you are checking every day (and you may as well be trading yourself if you do that).

Exactly. It is not possible for most of the followers (who dun even know much about forex and have just invested money to earn a decent return) to check if provider is making mistakes or if it is just another bad week or a bad month.
Instead a msg on forum would be a much better way to tell followers to stop following until strategy is finalized.

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=wide&c=1&s=26883&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity

17/03/2014 06:31 am

გვერდები: 939
გაწევრიანდა: 21/04/2011

March has been v.good, for this performance, so far and losses of previous month are already covered. Hopefully this month will end in profits.

Stick to your rules

22/03/2014 06:44 am

გვერდები: 939
გაწევრიანდა: 21/04/2011

Losses are already recovered for previous month. But overall balance continues to decline which due to withdrawals. I dont know if trader wants to keep this account or not but by looking at performance in march, I think he must add funds.

Stick to your rules

გვერდი: 1 2 >