You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Форум Suggestion Box Notifications of New posts on subscribed threads are redundant
Votes: +7

Notifications of New posts on subscribed threads are redundant

Pagina: < 1 2
Sep 20, 2011 02:12 pm
megrawab Hostedslavebeta

Actually... to say the truth, I have never seen a forum that notifies me on my own posts...

- me too mate! I like to know when a new post in the thread where I posted on and not when I post my own reply. Why would I need such notification while I already know that I already posted a reply. And I also think that subscribing on thread would be optional wherein there is a button that I may want to click or choose to get notified about the thread...

I am a hosted slave beta.

Sep 20, 2011 02:58 pm
CheckDavid User

Originally posted by megrawab

Actually... to say the truth, I have never seen a forum that notifies me on my own posts...

- me too mate! I like to know when a new post in the thread where I posted on and not when I post my own reply. Why would I need such notification while I already know that I already posted a reply. And I also think that subscribing on thread would be optional wherein there is a button that I may want to click or choose to get notified about the thread...

I think it's already optional.

At least I have to tick a box if I want to subscribe.

Check Me At CheckDavid.com

Sep 21, 2011 07:27 am
megrawab Hostedslavebeta

Originally posted by CheckDavid
I think it's already optional.   At least I have to tick a box if I want to subscribe.  

yeah I noticed it in the bottom just right now but about your own reply, it seems like you are already subscribed. :)

But as others said this is just a minor issue and we can just delete our inbox easily if we want to so it seems okay.

I am a hosted slave beta.

Pagina: < 1 2