You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Voting

Votes: +1

Instant Withdrawal Broker

Pagina: 1
Feb 11, 2013 02:53 pm
moneyvilla User

Make money with this best and top Forex Broker, they are the only instant withdrawal broker with good lot size and perfect leverage, they have won many award since when they started... You are entitle for up to 70% on each deposition you make. Read more on our site and register with the recent bonus link for the year 2013.. Act fast and start making your money today 

Feb 12, 2013 05:47 am
Sasha User

Originally posted by moneyvilla

Make money with this best and top Forex Broker, they are the only instant withdrawal broker with good lot size and perfect leverage, they have won many award since when they started... You are entitle for up to 70% on each deposition you make. Read more on our site and register with the recent bonus link for the year 2013.. Act fast and start making your money today 

Your link is not working but it is most probably of exness. Who told u about 70% deposit bonus on exness??? There is no such bonus at this time. They pay 10% deposit bonus. 

The bonus u r talking about was available till january 15.

Feb 14, 2013 05:58 am
Champ User

Originally posted by Sasha

Your link is not working but it is most probably of exness. Who told u about 70% deposit bonus on exness??? There is no such bonus at this time. They pay 10% deposit bonus. 

The bonus u r talking about was available till january 15.

Even that bonus of 70% was not on every deposit. It was only available if sum of deposits is more than $10000. Rules were very strict. I got a little confused too about those rules. They say maximum amount of bonus per account cannot be $3000. It means u need to have at least 4 accounts to avail full 70%. 

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=tiny&c=1&s=24959&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=profitfactor

Jun 24, 2013 03:48 pm
moneyvilla User

Yes ! Instant withdrawal broker which I am saying here will deduct the money from your trading account instantly and they will send the money to you via your deposition method in less than 5 minutes... They are not new a broker but most don't know there value, they have high leverage 2000 and there lot size is perfect. view there site to see

Jun 25, 2013 02:04 pm
Jogi User

Leverage of 2000 is more destructive than constructive. It means if they r providing u with extremely high loan. If u make profit, they may change it into loss by requoting etc. Worst case scenario can be closing ur account.

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=wide&c=1&s=26883&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity

Jun 27, 2013 04:17 pm

I totally agree with jogi that high leverage is destructive for beginners who get attracted by instant withdrawal. This broker is definitely not working in the best interest of traders.

Stick to your rules

Aug 27, 2015 08:20 pm

Instant withdrawal is a massive advantage to have especially if one is a scalper because this is a type of method where we need to get the capital out quickly, if we keep it inside then it’s only going to increase up the risk, so that’s why the crucial part is definitely faster withdrawal and have profits secured completely.

It’s my great fortune that I am trading with OctaFX broker with their quick withdrawal system with having all the payments been given instantly, so that really allows me to trade well and that is the reason why I am able to work well and do scalping easily and whenever I am making profits, I am able to withdraw it straight away.

Feb 10, 2020 01:58 am
gbox User

All reputable cfd and forex brokers offer instant withdrawal

Feb 17, 2020 07:12 pm

It’s not necessary for the payment to be instant if broker is reliable. I am lucky enough to have FreshForex, where not only payments are fast but also they are amongst the most trustworthy companies out there. So working with such broker is always very pleasant thing.

Jun 09, 2020 04:32 am
Asher User

Always choose a broker after lot of research and if your broker will reliable and you can trust on it then it is no need of instant withdrawl but i think most of the brokers offer instant withdrawl.

Jul 26, 2020 04:11 pm

Fast withdrawals are always our ultimate desire and that is why my ultimate choice is FreshForex broker, since not only they provide fast payments but also there are no additional charges at all. So it is a kind of broker that one would be highly comfortable with and allows one to gain fair bit as well. The topping on the cake is the 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus scheme, which just simplifies how I work.

Pagina: 1