You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Voting

Votes: +1

The Broker of your choice?

Pagina: 1
May 13, 2017 06:34 pm
PeterCanes User

As much as education is important, it is also selection of broker that is going to make huge difference. I operate under FP Markets, who are arguably the best out there. They are licensed by ASIC and have every tool kit desired. From ultra-thin spreads at 0 pip to over 1000 instruments, lightning quick execution of trades and market analysis, insights and tips too present, it is really the broker one can ever desire for. They are my choice and I feel proud of them!

Nov 22, 2018 11:46 pm

The broker of my choice is just ONE and it is FreshForex. It just not getting better than them in any case you want to see. They are truly amazing by all means with the regulation and servicing in the market since over a decade.  They offer services that are beneficial to every trader out there, from scalpers to long term and from beginners to experts! They FINEST part of theirs is the magnificent deposit bonus, which is https://freshforex.com/traders/promotion/tradable-forex-bonus.html 101% tradable one. So this makes them the ideal choice for me.

Dec 31, 2018 11:03 am
shoofra User

Todays you can just skip the broker and work with one of the funds that offer funded accounts program. These funds will first ask you to proove your trading is profitable. Then they would fully fund you with trading acocunt and profit split sharing. 

Jan 26, 2019 01:50 am

Mujhe to koi zada pareshani nahi hoti kiu k FreshForex jese broker k hote hue koi bande ko tension lene ki zaroorat nahi ha. Ya log har tarike se support karte hain jis se koi bhe aram aur sukoon se trading kar sakta ha! https://freshforex.com/

Jan 03, 2023 02:03 pm
AduFx User

My choice of broker is FP Markets, which provides good spreads starting at 0.0 pips for most parts of the day with a commission cost of $6 per round lot.

Pagina: 1