Voting

Votes: +2

Trading Point

Page: 1
Apr 07, 2011 09:23 pm
fxstat Admin

Envois: 448
Membre depuis: 30/03/2010

Rate the broker you know! Brokers can reply to traders' reviews after properly identifying themselves.

FxStat, Power to traders www.FxStat.com

Sep 23, 2011 02:31 pm
megrawab Hostedslavebeta

Envois: 332
Membre depuis: 16/08/2011

I thought there was no thread for this one. I like how Trading Point is doing these past few days! It's sending Market Reviews and analysis not just on a daily basis but almost three times a day signifying the three different trading sessions; and that was helpful. Reviews yesterday has brought me to analysis that gave me almost 60 straight pips; too sad on demo account only since I've been practicing due to previous consecutive losses on live accounts. Trading Point's origin is Cyprus and accepts only $1 minimum deposit. (am not promoting)

I am a hosted slave beta.

Oct 13, 2011 12:40 pm
nascoagent User

Envois: 5
Membre depuis: 13/10/2011

Trading-Point is a really strong alternative to US based brkers dealers unde the NFA restrictions, as they accept US citizens.  Very good customer support,  easy and reliable back end control panel for account management, deposit, withdrawal, all on-line.  Spreads are normal, not tight, but they offer nano accounts and sson will have MAM software for money managers.

[grin]

Oct 16, 2011 05:52 pm
illiterate User

Envois: 561
Membre depuis: 21/04/2011

Well one unique thing in them is that they offer same spread for all types of accounts. I have never seen this kind of policy in any broker. Usually spreads are changed according to the account type. I have also read about their money management and it looks good.

Dont know about their support coz I have never used them.

https://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=medium&c=1&s=25892&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity

Nov 04, 2011 09:34 am
megrawab Hostedslavebeta

they also ran a promotion of $100 to win through FaceBook by guessing the value of EUR/USD pair last Friday but it was late when the notification arrived on yahoomail... Or is it them who notified late?! lol...

[grin]

Nov 11, 2011 04:20 pm
megrawab Hostedslavebeta

I cannot edit the above post to add this and I don't mean to spam... Just want to say. They are currently running a free $11 for today only Nov. 11, 2011. The details are on their Facebook page...    In fact this broker makes random promotions and surprises that may not be seen on their website but on their Facebook page. Consider liking it and you'll see what I mean.. [grin]

Page: 1