You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Best Strategy?

Aug 23, 2011 05:06 pm
widhie75 User

Envois: 118
Membre depuis: 05/12/2010

Yes theres so many strategy out there to choose......all strategy is best only when we use right time and right situation....

basically all are same, because all system created based on price movement.

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=wide&c=3&s=8617&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=profitfactor

Aug 24, 2011 11:16 am

Envois: 513
Membre depuis: 08/02/2011

Originally posted by widhie75

Yes theres so many strategy out there to choose......all strategy is best only when we use right time and right situation....

basically all are same, because all system created based on price movement.

yup iam totly agreed but no one can follow an strategy 100% accurate and for that you have a good money mangment to over come the losses

http://www.xynafx.com/ Xynafx ... fund managers and forex signal service providers Minimum investment for our Forex managed Account service is $2k that will be managed individually in one investors account. XynaFx signals As low as $26 per Month.

Sep 02, 2011 05:30 pm

Originally posted by vanfranz05

I think the first rule in making a particular transaction being strategy.I think our emotions and our logic is impossible without a strategy to stand in the face of At the very least the case for me.Everyone must create its own strategy, or the rules . If you have difficulty determining their own strategy use software packages, etc. I can not guarantee that a program to get the money counting machine but money counting machine can get yours by installments

Meta-strategies that traders use less time to time

What are your particular offer while intra-day trading strategies?

dear there is no any best strategy all are average good one but if you follow its 90% rules then you can get good results and get some profit as average of profit and loss.

http://www.xynafx.com/ Xynafx ... fund managers and forex signal service providers Minimum investment for our Forex managed Account service is $2k that will be managed individually in one investors account. XynaFx signals As low as $26 per Month.

Sep 04, 2011 09:55 am
leebut User

Envois: 158
Membre depuis: 16/07/2011

Originally posted by mimi10

Forex Hedging is strategy for the traders who want sot trade safely in the market, so please don't take it otherwise, because hedging will not make a huge profit for you, but surely it will not make losses for you. It is very safe strategy.

I've heard that there is a greater risk of loss when hedging. One thing to consider is that you pay the spread on both positions, so double exposure to that. You may enter into a hedged position that will never make money as the other side of the hedge is losing money, but then you have to think about which one to close first (no longer a hedged position) and of course one of them is a losing trade from the start. So, to me, hedging is not a strategy but a guaranteed losing position.

Sep 04, 2011 10:08 pm

hedging in my point of view is like a giving gift to the broker :D

i just try heding technique when iam good pips in postive and any news is coming and i dont guess where the maket will go then i hedge the postion on that point and w8 for spike and after that cancil one order or both 

Oct 11, 2011 05:10 pm

Envois: 45
Membre depuis: 11/08/2011

Most Important is to listen to the news.

2. dont look on minutes chart day chart is more useful:D

Try it out

Cheers John!

Oct 11, 2011 07:47 pm
leebut User

Originally posted by sharktrader

Most Important is to listen to the news.

2. dont look on minutes chart day chart is more useful:D

Try it out

Cheers John!

I've started using the daily chart for trend and then load up several days of prices onto a chart without a timeframe.

Nov 16, 2011 10:33 am
leebut User

Many of these replies are extremely vague. Not one of them, including mine, actually defines a strategy.

We could takl about the DOncian channel strategy, which is essentially a breakout strategy.

Load up a 20 period DNC on a daily chart or a 55 DNC on an intraday chart.

SHORT ENTRY in a down trend

After a retrace, set up an entry order on a break below the lower DNC line (1-5 PIPs below the indicated previous low.).

Place your stop a PIP above the upper DNC line.
----- 

On a daily chart, the stop could be 300 PIPs or more (using the 20 period DNC), while on an hourly chart, the spread could be 100 PIPs or so. Either way, you use entry orders and set stops, which force patience and dicipline.

Attachements:

leebut User

Many of these replies are extremely vague. Not one of them, including mine, actually defines a strategy.

We could takl about the DOncian channel strategy, which is essentially a breakout strategy.

Load up a 20 period DNC on a daily chart or a 55 DNC on an intraday chart.

SHORT ENTRY in a down trend

After a retrace, set up an entry order on a break below the lower DNC line (1-5 PIPs below the indicated previous low.).

----- 

On a daily chart, the stop could be 300 PIPs or more (using the 20 period DNC), while on an hourly chart, the spread could be 100 PIPs or so. Either way, you use entry orders and set stops, which force patience and dicipline.

Attachements:

leebut User

Many of these replies are extremely vague. None of them, including my previous ones, actually details a strategy that can be used.

There is NO strategy that is going to be 100% profitable as one person said a good strategy should be. That is a fantasy and does not exist. Money management is part of a strategy, but is not a strategy on its own.

Introducing Doncian channels, which is essentially a breakout strategy and pretty much what the Turtle traders did:

Load up a 20 period DNC on a daily chart or a 55 DNC on an intraday chart. I load up both.

SHORT ENTRY in a down trend:

----- 

DISCLAIMER:

This is a strategy, not a guarantee of profits. ALL strategies fail at some time durign their use. Use it at your own risk.

Attachements: