Please sign in or register.

Voting

Votes: +9

FXCM - Forex Capital Markets

Apr 07, 2011 10:04 pm
fxstat Admin

ارسالها: 448
تاریخ عضویت: 30/03/2010

Rate the broker you know! Brokers can reply to traders' reviews after properly identifying themselves.

FxStat, Power to traders www.FxStat.com

Jun 02, 2011 02:35 am
nirenj User

ارسالها: 16
تاریخ عضویت: 28/03/2011

All FXCM customers from Singapore have been notified that they will no longer be customers of FXCM. Instead they gave current FXCM customers from Singapore option to transfer their accounts to Kim Eng Singapore who is a local broker based in Singapore.

FXCM will transfer all funds and active trades to Kim Eng but they will be maintained in USD.

[frown]

Jun 02, 2011 06:32 am
illiterate User

ارسالها: 561
تاریخ عضویت: 21/04/2011

Bad news for singaporeans. But why they r doing it?

https://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=medium&c=1&s=25892&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity

Jun 02, 2011 07:05 pm

ارسالها: 939

I have read many bad reviews about this broker. They have platform problems and support problems. Lots of people have bad experience with this broker. So I dont think its a bad news for singaporean people.

Stick to your rules

Jun 15, 2011 07:00 pm
ironical User

ارسالها: 734
تاریخ عضویت: 22/04/2011

Nothing is perfect. FXCM is one of the top brokers. Regulated, non-dealing desk broker, Low deposit requirements, flexible leverage limits and many other advantages make it one of the top choice. Uniquetrader there may be 1 or 2 users complaining about support problem but I think they are mistaken. Because support is a big factor and FXCM is unable to provide good support then how they earned so much goodwill? Why it is rated among top brokers? Platform problems are also not true because it can be user's internet or computer problem which is named as platform problem.

If you search at google, you will find positive reviews mostly.

The good or ill of a man lies within his own will. – Epictetus

Jul 06, 2011 05:17 pm
illiterate User

ارسالها: 561

I disagree with you ironical. FXCM is a renowned broker and FXCM team should solve their issues even if they are minor. Such issues are damaging its creditbility. When you go to different forex forums you see negative reviews about it.

https://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=medium&c=1&s=25892&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity

Jul 16, 2011 08:16 pm
leebut User

ارسالها: 158
تاریخ عضویت: 16/07/2011

I've been using FXCM since 2009 from the UK. I've only enxperienced a couple of problems that were rectified within 24 hours on a micro account.

What I like the most are the FREE interactive live trading room webinars with instructors and comprehensive education course, SSI and Trading Signals if you want to use them. As far as I'm concerned, I'll be staying with them.

Why is support bad? You can phone and use the text chat 24 hours a day!

I use the Trading Station II platform, which is much easier to use than MT4. Trading from the chart is better than that awkward set up MT4 has. They also have Strategy Trader that I think is auto trading based on strategies but not an EA.

That's my 2 pence worth.

All the best,

Lee.

Jul 18, 2011 04:31 pm
Sasha User

ارسالها: 836
تاریخ عضویت: 16/05/2011

No doubt FXCM is one of the top forex broker. I have also seen some users complaining abt it. But as leebut said that their support is excellent and most of the problems are resolved in minimum possible time. Their popularity is not decreasing nor such small issues are affecting their goodwill.

Aug 05, 2011 06:08 pm
Champ User

ارسالها: 711
تاریخ عضویت: 17/05/2011

Originally posted by leebut
I've been using FXCM since 2009 from the UK. I've only enxperienced a couple of problems that were rectified within 24 hours on a micro account.

What I like the most are the FREE interactive live trading room webinars with instructors and comprehensive education course, SSI and Trading Signals if you want to use them. As far as I'm concerned, I'll be staying with them.

Why is support bad? You can phone and use the text chat 24 hours a day!

I use the Trading Station II platform, which is much easier to use than MT4. Trading from the chart is better than that awkward set up MT4 has. They also have Strategy Trader that I think is auto trading based on strategies but not an EA.

That's my 2 pence worth.

All the best,

Lee.

I agree with lee that their support is excellent. But the problem reported by different users is about their platform. It is said that their platform freezes often during trades. Another serious problem is that sometimes trade is closed even if it has not touched the stop loss. Maybe they have solved it now.

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=tiny&c=1&s=24959&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=profitfactor

Aug 05, 2011 06:39 pm
leebut User

ارسالها: 158
تاریخ عضویت: 16/07/2011

Originally posted by Champ

I agree with lee that their support is excellent. But the problem reported by different users is about their platform. It is said that their platform freezes often during trades. Another serious problem is that sometimes trade is closed even if it has not touched the stop loss. Maybe they have solved it now.

I did experience the stop issue on one accasion when observing the chart. Support suggested that I look at the Trading Station close price, as the chart may not be 100% accurate. They still refunded my loss though.

Aug 05, 2011 06:57 pm
Champ User

ارسالها: 711
تاریخ عضویت: 17/05/2011

Originally posted by leebut
I did experience the stop issue on one accasion when observing the chart. Support suggested that I look at the Trading Station close price, as the chart may not be 100% accurate. They still refunded my loss though.

Thats good thing that instead of arguing, they care for customers and give refund.

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=tiny&c=1&s=24959&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=profitfactor