Voting

Votes: +2

broker recommendation

Dec 31, 2015 03:15 pm
ijak8510 User

ارسالها: 26
تاریخ عضویت: 17/11/2015

Originally posted by cheesyfinger

Hey guys i want tostart live trading and i have asked in another thread (http://bit.ly/HZdUgJ) asking for a recommended deposit size (i initally thought £1000 but i reckon thats too little), on another note i have never traded live before and i was wondering whether there were any brokers you could recommend either from experience of reputation. 

thanks!

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=wide&c=6&s=25061&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity

i will reccomend Tickmill because they have ECN account with low spreads low commisons, and fast withdrawal with great trading conditions, no restriction trading atmosphere

second  i will reccomend FBS cent account if you wanna trade with cent account

Dec 31, 2015 03:44 pm

ارسالها: 7
تاریخ عضویت: 23/12/2015

My recommendation would be just one, it is TradeWiseFx. Although, I have started with them just 3-4 months back, but still I feel like been with them since forever, it’s just because of their quality service where they provide us brilliant platform to launch our self, as I started off with their 25 USD free no deposit bonus and now I have my own investment and there too, I get 50% bonus.

Jan 06, 2016 02:08 pm
ijak8510 User

Originally posted by cheesyfinger

Hey guys i want tostart live trading and i have asked in another thread (http://bit.ly/HZdUgJ) asking for a recommended deposit size (i initally thought £1000 but i reckon thats too little), on another note i have never traded live before and i was wondering whether there were any brokers you could recommend either from experience of reputation. 

thanks!

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=wide&c=6&s=25061&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity

just curious , are you already learn about trading?

and it is up to you how much you want to deposit into your live account, are you already passes demo account yet?

many brokers including tickmill offer no -expiration demo account, however, if demo trading is less challenging for you , i reccomend you to deposit 10% of your money.

Try with $100 first, Tickmill allow $25 minimum deposit for their classic or ECN account. but i think $100 is more suitable.

i suggest you deposit as small as possible and keep your $100 for 3 -6 months.
your duty are simple. try to not wipe out your $100

if you can do it, i think you will able to manage bigger amount

just my2pip

Jan 11, 2016 02:26 pm
ijak8510 User

Originally posted by iwillsurvive

Hey cheesyfinger,

I personally use Axitrader, IC Markets and FXOPEN AU for my own trading. All 3 are regulated by ASIC, and do not trade against their clients. I run a large managed account with them so one would need to have a lot of trust before they can place big sums with them.

Axitrader also happens to be "the broker more forex traders switch to than any other forex provider" - Investment Trends: Australian Forex Report 2012

Let me know if you're interested, and I can get you a 21% discount of your commission. Normal $7 per lot, you pay $5.50

$7 commissions and $5.5 with discount,

Tickmill offer $4 commisions , and if you registered under some IBs they will give the some commisions discounts

Jan 25, 2016 04:51 am
NeilSmith User

ارسالها: 45
تاریخ عضویت: 31/10/2015

My personal recommendation will point towards OctaFX, as they got great benefits for al traders from new comers to expert, so that obviously helps nicely to perform better and more importantly, we could earn 15 dollars commission with OctaFX broker, so I will never be wishful to go after 4 dollars when I am already getting twice the bigger investment and that’s what makes me feel so good working with them and it has allowed me to be successful easily.

Feb 10, 2016 01:43 pm
ijak8510 User

and if you want to trade precious metals ie gold , i think tickmill offer best conditions , deliver 10 pips spread for gold, which is awesome spreads that you can get for metals trading

Feb 11, 2016 10:52 pm
PatSymcox User

ارسالها: 28
تاریخ عضویت: 16/04/2015

If I need to recommend any broker then I can do it blindly since I have been working with Vinson Financials for many years, it is a broker that is amongst the oldest and most respective companies in the world today. It is always great for anyone to work with a broker of this standard, as this simply makes even ordinary traders like me trade with far more confidence and self-believe knowing I will always be helped with such a fine company.

Apr 04, 2016 09:30 am

ارسالها: 72
تاریخ عضویت: 14/02/2015

My personal recommendation will be OctaFX only, it’s a very special broker with not just been great, but also highly reputed as well, and this is a sort of combination that you don’t find too often anywhere. In just 4 years of their service, they have won 14 awards and those includes the most prestigious ones like Best ECN broker, Best International broker and many more like these, so it’s really special to work with company of this standard and caliber.

Dec 20, 2019 10:53 pm

ارسالها: 216
تاریخ عضویت: 13/09/2016

My recommendation would be FreshForex. It’s a broker servicing since last 14 years, and more so I feel good about them because they have wild range of features and facilities that counts from low spreads to fast execution of trades and much more, it all helps with working.

Jul 31, 2020 10:36 am
Asher User

ارسالها: 276
تاریخ عضویت: 31/03/2020

I have no recmmendations for broker but I would like to recommend that when you go to choose a Forex broker always research and choose a broker with good market reputation. Broker should be reliable, trusted and regulated. You can check tha ratings of different brokers at different online rating sites.