You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Investment not good unless we have enough knowledge.

صفحه: 1
Jun 03, 2017 09:50 am

ارسالها: 72
تاریخ عضویت: 14/02/2015

When it comes to investment it is vital that we have enough knowledge and experience, as it is impossible for anyone to be successful without having enough of those things. I am currently trading with OctaFX broker and with them, it’s all good and easy for me in every way to do with low spreads at 0.1 pips, zero balance protection, swap free account and even rebate program where I get up to 50% back on all trades even if it’s lost!

Sep 14, 2017 12:29 am

ارسالها: 62
تاریخ عضویت: 17/11/2015

Education is very crucial because it’s only through that we will be able to move forward and help our self with achieving solid results. I love it most with OctaFX broker, who are awesome with providing lovely educational guidance, webinars, trading tips and there are demo contests too that can help us with applying things. I feel absolutely pleasure and that helps me with working out nicely and keeps it all good with doing everything and enhances my chance to do things.

Sep 19, 2017 07:52 pm

ارسالها: 216
تاریخ عضویت: 13/09/2016

Yeah of course, it is needless to say that investment without sufficient knowledge and even broker is more or less useless. If we really want to succeed then we have to be with the right company. I don’t consider companies offering bonuses and luxuries as good. We need genuine broker that we can trust upon.

Aug 17, 2020 10:33 am
Asher User

ارسالها: 276
تاریخ عضویت: 31/03/2020

True, Investment has no use and it is totally useless if you have no skills and knowledge. If you really want to be a successful trader than you should learn tha basics of Forex and do not do anything silly when start trading.

Aug 17, 2020 09:08 pm

ارسالها: 227
تاریخ عضویت: 05/06/2015

Investment is good when it is done under a quality and trustworthy company. If we don’t do it with reliable broker then we could face issues. I am always careful and it helps with a supportive broker like FreshForex, as not only their conditions are top notch but also got excellent bonuses.

Sep 03, 2020 10:28 am
Asher User

ارسالها: 276
تاریخ عضویت: 31/03/2020

Yes, investment and your money has no value untill you will not learn Forex and have suuficient education and knowledge about Forex. So always learn Forex first and than invest in your account.

Nov 22, 2020 02:55 pm

ارسالها: 227
تاریخ عضویت: 05/06/2015

Investment is never good if not planned well, so our whole way and concept needs to be and must be around a good and reliable broker, as only then we will be able to benefit and gain through. If we are not going to do that then we will only struggle, so we need to be wise.

صفحه: 1