You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Voting

Votes: 0

Share Your Experince With Your Broker

Página: 1
Nov 25, 2016 04:35 pm
bosun2015 User

I invite each trader to share his/her experience with his/her brokerage firm here. I think this will help newbies alot as choice of broker is an integral part of success in trading career.

I trade with FxGlory and based on my experience, I like to say they are currently thebest forex company.  Actually i started trading there because ofrecommendations from my friends. They offer good conditions for clients. I never had any problem with my withdrawal which is most important to me. I like their support team. They are one of the few brokers that accept Paypal.

Feb 25, 2017 06:22 pm

It has been 7-8 years for me in trading, but early time is rather forgettable. It was mostly to do with not having sufficient knowledge and wrong choice of brokers. But, it all turned 3-4 years back after joining up with OctaFX, as they are one special one for all reasons. They are licensed by FCA and is a true ECN that too an award winning one. I have excellent experience with them which is absolutely memorable and I really cherish every moment with them.

Mar 06, 2017 02:24 pm

Normally, it’s about positive experience and the current experience, but I am instead going for my past negative experience under Instaforex, as it is a memory that I find hard to erase. I am with better broker now, but Instaforex is always nightmare that will remain with me as a massive lesson not to go with such broker! I was robbed when I went for profit withdrawal thanks to their Anti-Fraud Department.

Nov 22, 2018 11:48 pm

My experience is not so great in past, as I have suffered fair a lot with certain brokers, but in last 6-8 months, I have started to feel much better thanks to joining FreshForex. They helped me with total stuff from their phenomenal educational system, to demo contests and the mind boggling facilities counting small spreads, bonuses, rebates and much more, there is just about EVERYTHING available here with them! https://freshforex.com/

Página: 1