You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Voting

Votes: +1

Top Recommended Broker

Página: 1
May 04, 2016 08:29 am

What's your Top Recommended Broker and most liked company?

May 04, 2016 08:34 am

If one asks for my recommendation then I will go with OctaFX, it’s one of the best there is at the moment, it’s regulated plus a true ECN company too, so that’s why I suggest/recommend that to everyone who is seriously interested in achieving good results. I have been with them for past 2/3 years and the journey has been impeccable with no mention able trouble at all. This is to do with their superb all-round conditions which include low spreads from 0.2 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also epic rebate program that gives me 50% back on all trading orders which includes the losing trades too, so this is why it’s so good to work with them and helps me with performance.

Apr 10, 2017 02:20 am

Regulation is one of the requirement and not the only requirement. So people should look for other aspects too! There are many brokers which have scammed which were regulated. Traders themselves must be prepared too and not invest more than that they can afford to lose. I had lost with Alpari UK when they shut down due to bankruptcy in a market crash which was a reputed & regulated broker too!

Jan 30, 2023 07:56 am
AduFx User

I recommend FP Markets; I'm a scalper and currently trade with them mainly because of their robust trading conditions. Even though they are an ASIC-regulated broker, they also have an offshore license, so we can be immune to leverage changes if they happen in the future. Their spreads are some of the lowest out there, starting at 0.0 pips.

Página: 1