You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Voting

Votes: 0

Parameters To Choose A Broker?

Página: 1
May 03, 2016 08:03 pm

What do you think are the requirement to best brokers?

May 03, 2016 08:56 pm

There can be many reasons or requirements to have when it comes to selection of broker, I believe the primary reason for me personally is to have regulated and a true ECN broker, it’s the requirement that i need personally to be safe and secure, this is why I prefer to go with OctaFX, it’s a worldwide recognized company that we can trust and rely upon due to been regulated plus a true ECN broker, so for me they’re the best choice. They also have got incredible conditions with low spreads from 0.2 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also massive rebate program that helps me get 50% back on all trading orders which includes the losing trades too.

Nov 24, 2016 03:51 pm
bosun2015 User

There are many factors that matters when it comes to selection of broker. As for me, the most important factors are;

1) the broker must be regulated,

2) the broker must have good support for clients,

3) the broker must process withdrawal in due time,

4) the broker should have multiple payment options; especially accepting paypal,

5) the broker must tolerate low deposits,

6) the broker must avoid slippages,

7) I love low spreads and the broker should offer real and withdrawable bonuses.

All these great factors are available at FxGlory. That is why I have been trading with them for over two years now.

Feb 25, 2017 05:32 pm

Selection of the broker is a huge talking point; it has to be right especially if you are starting up in your career. I always believe we got to have quality broker at any cost and that is exactly what I have with OctaFX broker, as they are highest quality with equally good conditions which is what makes them truly standout, it’s easier with the facility. I love operating on with their ECN account which can be opened with as low as 5 dollars while there are no issues over slippage either.

Aug 23, 2017 11:10 am

Everyone have their own Parameters to set for selections. However, there are certain points which are obvious to be there. One of such thing is regulation. It is must to have properly regulated broker and that’s why I have OctaFX on my side, as they are awesome been licensed by FCA and have brilliant set of scheme including low spreads at 0.1 pips, high leverage up to 1.500, zero balance protection and then there is even cash back to help getting 50% back on all trades!

Mar 20, 2019 12:40 am

My way of selection is simple and that’s to do go with one who is reliable and trustworthy with having good reputation. And FreshForex is the name for me given they are leading in the industry since last 13 years with winning over 30 awards. And then there is bonuses, rebates and several such features, it makes trading highly profitable.

Aug 02, 2022 12:03 pm
AduFx User

The first parameter is to trade using a regulated broker and choose a broker based on your trading methods.

For example, I use FP markets because it is a suitable broker for scalping with its tight spreads and fast execution.

Similarly, choose a broker that can be an advantage to your trading strategy and skills.

Página: 1