You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Voting

Votes: 0

Best Broker to open a real account

Página: 1 2 3 >
Jan 03, 2015 04:13 pm

Hello Guys,

I would like to know, which broker do you recommend to open a real account. I have seen that lots of companies manage through Amarifx & Yadix but in Peace Army they are not completly clean.

Jan 14, 2015 05:47 pm
manish User

Are you a professional trader? If you do decent volume then try Squared Financial 

Feb 05, 2015 11:02 pm

I would rather recommend an tested broker like OctaFX, as they a worldwide recognized company with having clients from over 100 countries and at the same time they are 8 times award winning broker so that obviously shows their quality and also they have been nominated as the Best Broker and most Reliable Broker category at FX empire awards and they are with an excellent chance of winning it so this shows their class which no other broker can ever bring.

Mar 21, 2015 01:04 am

Before opening real account we should do investigation and figure what whether the broker is trustworthy or not and we should also check their facilities so we get the best. I trade with OctaFX only which is completely trust worthy and to go far they have wonderful offers and facilities like 50% bonus on deposit so that seriously help us me in trying with complete freedom due to lower risk and I can aim for bigger profits and also able to achieve it with eased.

Apr 01, 2015 12:20 pm

hi topomacabro!

no broker is fully clean. the best that you can do is to make sure that your broker is fully regulated - so if you have any problems, you are covered.  i also suggest you take forex peace army with a shovel of salt. they have been accused of blackmailing brokers. they are militant and extreme, and a hotbed for paid posts - proceed with extreme caution.

Good luck!

Apr 06, 2015 12:37 pm
Kolarfx User

i would not trust FPA as many articles say that in fact FPA is scam, i saw that my broker is listed as a scam broker from FPA, note that i did not face any issues with my broker and it is highly regulated with FCA, ASIC, CySec etc. . Then i made a reasearch for FPA and many articles appeared for example https://www.instaforex.com/forexpeacearmy.php  . So my opinion is to not trust them

Apr 07, 2015 10:38 am
JackM User

There is no one best broker you can open an account with. A lot of brokers are very competitive amongst eachother. It really depends on what you find important. What can a broker do for you? To be honest if you want to find negative info about any broker you probably can but you need to test them yourself and then decide if you want to be with them or not. You need to see what you find important. I trade with Ironfx and I chose them because they have competitive spreads, they are well regulated and they are always willing to help me. They treat me fair in otherwords. I didn't just decide that i would go to ironfx though. I tested a few companies first. I spoke with them, I opened an account with them and then I made my decision.

Apr 16, 2015 01:37 pm
Kolarfx User

Originally posted by JackM

There is no one best broker you can open an account with. A lot of brokers are very competitive amongst eachother. It really depends on what you find important. What can a broker do for you? To be honest if you want to find negative info about any broker you probably can but you need to test them yourself and then decide if you want to be with them or not. You need to see what you find important. I trade with Ironfx and I chose them because they have competitive spreads, they are well regulated and they are always willing to help me. They treat me fair in otherwords. I didn't just decide that i would go to ironfx though. I tested a few companies first. I spoke with them, I opened an account with them and then I made my decision.

Testing a broker will make sure of your broker selection Jack, you will know if the broker suits your needs and not let others confuse you.  

Apr 23, 2015 07:19 pm

Dont sign up with FXopen. they charge you a fee to deposit your own money and they again charge you a fee to withdraw your OWN money. can you impgine that. i didnt do my proper research and i cost me. Also, yes also, you cannot withdraw any of your money until 30 long days after you have made your first deposit. 

Hot forex, FXpro, vantagefx Pepperstore are great brokers to work with.  

Apr 29, 2015 02:07 pm
Kolarfx User

If you are interested for something new i would recommend ironfx just for their new products. They have launched mirror account and portfolio management which both are great to take advantage of.

May 06, 2015 02:09 pm
PatSymcox User

Originally posted by Kolarfx

If you are interested for something new i would recommend ironfx just for their new products. They have launched mirror account and portfolio management which both are great to take advantage of.

It’s not something nice to be doing mate as Forex is not a child’s play that you do it with unknown companies or want to try something new, as it’s with the money on the line, if we do it with wrong companies then we will be in huge issue and that can never be good for business. I trade with OctaFX broker and they are a well established broker with been regulated, so that’s the best company in my view to open account with for anyone.

Página: 1 2 3 >