You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

My Trading Journal(dannydigitalFX)QuantFXOpen portfolio Initail Entry

Página: 1
Jun 30, 2016 12:36 am

Hi Everyone,

It's dannydigitalFX and I'm the developer of the QuantFXOpen portfolio trading system here on FXStat and welcome to "My Trading Journal".

With the recent explosion of social trading platforms springing up all over the place, I wanted to see if it is possible to build a sustainable business as a SP on any of these sites? I will be sharing with you my story and my journey here in "My Trading Journal" as I set out on this quest. This is a great opportunity to get to you know your trader better and the trading system you might be find yourself auto copying. Please check back frequently for updated journal entries and important portfolio updates.

Also every week I will be providing a short summary of the trading results for the QuantFXOpen portfolio system for the week ending each Friday which is called the TGIF Report, so be on the look out for that for those who don't necessarily want to follow my blog, instead you'll be able to get a quick update of the net pips for that trading week.

Look forward to sharing ideas and connecting with many of your on here.

Please click here for the QuantFXOpen strategy page

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=large&c=3&s=54082&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity" target="_blank">cl

Dec 16, 2016 07:22 am
hetall User

Not sure this is the best ticker to trade, but you did well, grats.

Jan 13, 2017 11:14 pm

Thanks appreciate it

Jan 13, 2017 11:15 pm

Journal Entry 01/08/2017-Where the hell have I been?

Happy New Years to all, It's been a crazy bumpy road but I finally got the beta portfolio done. If you have been following my journal or my weekly TGIF Reports you would've read the frustration and hard work I was putting in to trying to create, develop and complete my first portfolio. I had to unplug for those last few months in 2016 and put some ridiculous hours in but I'm glad to finally have the beta portfolio complete. Moving forward expect there to be allot of new trade activity. I will explain in upcoming posts more about the portfolio, what pairs have been added, risk, turnover, what to expect ect... and yes the TGIF Report will be returning!

Página: 1