You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Is FX Trading a Bet?

Página: 1
Oct 11, 2010 12:34 pm
rashmi User

FX Trading definitely looks like a betting field. In the recent forex news, it has been revealed that there were speculator's bets against the dollar which came up to $22 billion and this was supposed to be the largest bet which was done on the dollar since June 2008.

Oct 11, 2010 12:47 pm
sonu User

The betting for Euro is also going quite strong and the recent move was in favor of the Euro which incremented to at least seven times the past one week. However, traders are a bit uncertain about the current euro situation and they are not sure about the current euro situation keeping in mind that the dollar seems to be one-sided at the moment.

Oct 13, 2010 05:53 am
varun047 User

Well, I certainly agree with Sonu, and I took think that some people do consider Forex Trading as betting. But in my opinion it is not betting or gambling, instead it is a wise way to make money. Forex trading is not meant for anyone and everyone. Only people with great amount of knowledge and who are hooked on to business newspapers throughout, are able to succeed in it.

Jun 26, 2020 01:29 am
Asher User

Forex trading is profitable. But for those who are master in that.
I think In Every field if you have a Strong knowledge or You are associated with Masters of that field then you can win Any situation and get Success also.

Jun 29, 2020 01:41 am
smtrader86 User

Do you really believe hedge funds/Banks/Big institutail trader go on the forex maket to Gamble? Its how you approach it, if you go on and treat it like gambling you are gambling...if you treat it like a business like it should be, thats not gambling.

Aug 15, 2020 06:53 pm

No. I don't think so cause to earn money from Forex trading we just had to gather huge knowledge even newspaper is must here so if anyone invests huge knowledge and experience here then how it can be betting. For me, I have been trading forex on FreshForex broker since 2012 and after that, I read all the financial and political news almost all the time. 

Jul 13, 2022 12:32 am
Posuraid User

Trading is not a game of chance. However, many traders treat it like gambling. They are unwilling to learn new skills. They mostly trade blindly. As a result, they are constantly losing money.

Página: 1