You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Voting

Votes: +1

Instant withdrawal broker

Page: 1
May 16, 2013 06:41 pm
moneyvilla User

Have you ever had about this instant withdrawal broker that have up to 100 currencies ? They have all time bonus and their spread are much better than that of other brokers,good lots and perfect leverage, I really love them and I think you will be happy with them too. checkout more on there site

http://bih.cc/pkPaF

Jun 17, 2013 03:01 pm

thanks for his information, you are indeed a reliable trader, the broker pays to know immediately

Jun 17, 2013 05:14 pm
moneyvilla User

Have you ever had about this instant withdrawal broker that have up to 100 currencies ? They have all time bonus and their spread are much better than that of other brokers,good lots and perfect leverage, I really love them and I think you will be happy with them too. checkout more on there site

Jun 24, 2013 08:08 am
Jogi User

Instant withdrawal is not anywhere in priority list when u choose a broker. First is regulation and then their service. Most of the brokers offering instant withdrawals are actually either non-regulated or offer very poor service. So they have no other way to attract customers except to offer instant withdrawal. 

Maybe there are a few good ones too who offer instant withdrawal but I dont know about them.

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=wide&c=1&s=26883&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity

Jun 24, 2013 03:45 pm
moneyvilla User

Yes ! Instant withdrawal broker which I am saying here will deduct the money from your trading account instantly and they will send the money to you via your deposition method in less than 5 minutes... They are not new a broker but most don't know there value, they have high leverage 2000 and there lot size is perfect. view there site to see

Jul 25, 2013 09:26 am
PamLeg User

Try Yadix, they are ding withdrawals within a few hours, no restriction, daily if you want to 

Jul 25, 2015 03:24 pm

For the moment I thought you were talking about getting payments instantly, but nice to know that now even brokers have such names, it’s a broker I have absolutely no clue about it and I looks like a goner to me since link is not working at all, so it’s shame that such brokers are just stealers and go away after doing that.

This is the reason I believe in a regulated company like OctaFX, it’s a master piece with been completely trustable due to their simple and straight forward policy which allows us to do anything we like whether it’s scalping, hedging or even news trading. Also, it is really an instant payment providing broker for all of request of withdrawal.

Page: 1