You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Voting

Votes: +2

Good Experience with Yadix STP Broker

Page: 1
Dec 04, 2014 02:17 pm
RoryFXE User

I have been trading sith Yadix for more than a year now and have been suprised with their conditions, execution and service level. I don't often make reviews on brokers but I think that some brokers that look after their clients need some support too.

My decision to join them was when I noticed a review and a manager on FXstat used the verified performance system. After a review, it was clear that they offer conditions to support EA trading and I started testing. The execution quality was good and the spreads were low.

Since being a client, they often send updates about new liquidity proivders and you can see that there spreads improve (when I started 0.5 pips and now they start from 0.1 pips). 

I happy to share their service because of the respectful and helpful support are not the standard workers, at Yadix that understand their strengths and are educated to support clients (they think like real traders). Mostly, I have never had any issue withdrawing profits, on a few occasions I've built up heafty profits that have been settled within an hour. Although other times, I have lost too :(

Recommened for traders that know the market and are looking for a solution for their EAs/scalping

Dec 29, 2014 10:55 am

I have traded news with Yadix.com for 8 months, I use agressive robot that opens when the news release arrives and it makes (or lose) on the spike.

The conditions and execution speed is perfect for such EA and gives Yadix advantage on market makers and other STP broker for my system.

Jan 09, 2015 08:35 am
YadixForex User

In case any trader has questions about Yadix.com, please feel free to contact me directly.

Regards

George

George Miller Yadix Auto Trading Development

Telephone: +44(0) 20 3239 6117 E-mail: marketing@yadix.com Website: www.yadix.com Skype: yadix.forex

Feb 08, 2015 07:16 pm

I have never traded with this broker and I prefer not to change companies too quickly since I have been trading with OctaFX broker for last three years and I don’t find any reason to change it since I get massive 50% bonus on deposit with them and also I am able to enjoy a very smooth trading with them so I really don’t know why should I swap broker when I already got so much stuff with trading with them?

Sep 25, 2015 08:50 pm

Honestly I believe that one can’t say if broker is good or bad without spending at least 3-4 months with it, so I will also not judge them much without having too much experience. I usually prefer to see FPA reviews or other places to know if the broker is really dependable or not. I love all brokers because they have made Forex so much popular, but I trust only few and one of them is OctaFX, it’s a really superb company having low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1:500 plus their own daily market updates, it’s a top class feature that helps working well and this is why I only prefer them over any other company.

Page: 1