You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Voting

Votes: +3

IV Brokers, good broker for my EA

Page: 1
Oct 17, 2014 11:51 am
rick77 User

I have been comparing different brokers but have found many that offer many different things, it’s giving me a headache. Now I am trading at IV Brokers because low spread mainly 0 pips, have been testing slowly for 3 months since the last broker showed it’s real face of being a dealing desk and had to stop trading with the EA.

I am very happy with the quality and speed of execution, order fills, spreads (EURUSD 0.0), profit withdrawals (same day) and the account conditions. But I understand there are many brokers to choose today and can take many hours of research to check all of them.

I wanted to ask the opinion of traders if they think there is a better broker than IV Brokers for trading conditions? If you have any recommendations to compare to IV Brokers that I can check, please tell me.

I prefer STP or ECN broker that can handle my strategy properly and not manipulate prices, execution and other tricks. I like to make profit trading forex J

Thanks

Rick

Oct 28, 2014 08:46 am
Khaled20 User

I'm trading with them since May, they did a very good impression. compare to you I trade mostly during news and so far I don't have nothing to complain. the execution indeed very fast, spreads remains low even during news. for withdrawals I used my Skrill account and they sent me the money on same day, exactly as they told me when I registered. bottom line at this moment I'm very pleased with IV Brokers!

Oct 30, 2014 10:45 am
RashasGone User

I am using a mix strategy that is most scalping, with some martingale elements (increase of lots size only) no gambling :) I found that with this broker, the EA is performing so much more accurate than other "ecn" brokers.

When comparing wit all the australia and new sealand brokers, the spreads here are dream, execution is fast and the filling is perfect for quick order open and close. I need to add the my portflio section to show the performance and filling..

Nov 04, 2014 10:20 am
RyanG User

I checked their conditions on the website seems not bad at all.

I was impressed that the spreads remained tight during the news time.

Nov 06, 2014 11:13 am
Don10 User

They do have a very good reputation.

Jan 28, 2015 02:17 pm
MontiDia User

Solid broker- spreads are tight aand conditons are good. I'm looking for a news EA to trade here

Jul 29, 2015 11:08 pm

I don’t think any broker should have issue with using of EA system because it’s our right and we should only do that we find comfortable, if we don’t like using EA system then we should avoid it completely, if we find it interested then we should do it without any huddle.

I am able to do whatever I want due to full permission by my broker OctaFX, it’s an licensed company with allowing me to use any technique whether it’s scalping, hedging, news trading or EA system, so that gives me freedom to express myself completely and really help me trade much better then what I am actually capable of and that’s why I finding trading so much easier than before!

Page: 1