You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Voting

Votes: +2

Scalping / No Requotes Broker?

Page: 1
Sep 12, 2014 12:10 pm
Alifx User

Hi, Can anyone suggest a good broker that has no requotes and will allow hft rapid trading/scalping. Must to be mt4 please.

Many thanks.

Ali

Sep 12, 2014 12:12 pm
Alifx User

and also swap free would be best for me :)

Oct 17, 2014 11:47 am
rick77 User

try IV Brokers

Nov 04, 2014 03:25 pm
Romario User

Yes, you should try IVbrokers, they are very good.

Nov 04, 2014 10:23 pm

You should try  fairfxtrading.com's service...  speed, no-requotes, low price, transparent and of course available with MT4 as well.

Nov 27, 2014 10:33 pm

I will suggest you one broker, but before that also one advice. It is that don’t stick to Mt4 only there are many other new platforms which are better than that. Now back to the broker I would suggest OctaFX, it has low no requote policy and also all our trades are executed instantly with Mt4 platform available as well, but I would recommend you to try the cTrader platform, it is simply as we can see the session of trading also which is very useful for scalpers like us.

Mar 23, 2015 02:11 am

A broker that does not do requotes are rare breed because everyone know wants to take out the money from clients pocket as much as possible and it’s no rocket science that most people never make investment early on because of the fears that some brokers have put in our mind. I don’t have to face any such worry thanks to OctaFX broker. I have been trading for many years and I never saw any requotes from their side as even if it happens all because of my net connection but never because of them.

May 28, 2015 05:16 pm
PatSymcox User

Originally posted by GlennTrimble

A broker that does not do requotes are rare breed because everyone know wants to take out the money from clients pocket as much as possible and it’s no rocket science that most people never make investment early on because of the fears that some brokers have put in our mind. I don’t have to face any such worry thanks to OctaFX broker. I have been trading for many years and I never saw any requotes from their side as even if it happens all because of my net connection but never because of them.

Just look for ECN broker and they obviously don’t do cheating so there won’t be any re-quotes or delay at all, but if we trade with a normal broker, it does not matter how honest they are but you won’t be able to get away from re-quotes, delay or manipulation so the only solution to this thing is an true ECN broker.

I am also working with OctaFX broker and as you just mention, it’s a really prolific company to be working with and they got all the stuff that makes them the best and as a trader, it’s a key point to be working with such amazing company, I really enjoy every moment of trading with this lovely brokerage house.

Jun 27, 2015 06:21 pm
PatSymcox User

This is a very tough thing to be getting, but as they say there is nothing that’s impossible for person who does proper research. I am lucky that I have got the right advice from senior traders to be able to find a broker that has given me pretty much all that I could have ever wish to get from a single company.

OctaFX broker that I am currently working with is an outstanding brokerage company with mind blowing features and facilities, so trading with them means absolutely no Re-quotes or any activity that one might call as scam or cheating, so this is one of the main reason why we love to work with them so much and always get results in our favor.

Jul 26, 2015 11:52 am

It’s not difficult David, I believe that if you do proper research then you could be working easily with a broker that never has re-quote issues or any desk dealing problem, it was not easy for me, but as time went on I learned from struggle that I faced trading with other brokers and finally found the best for me.

Right now I am using OctaFX broker, it’s a proven company to have zero re-quotes and never do desk dealing. To ensure further we can use their cTrader platform, it’s especially develop for ECN trading and allow us to connect directly to the global banks and we never have to be worried over re-quotes at all, so that’s why I am so much successful.

Page: 1