You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Do u follow pin bar or candlesticks?

Page: 1 2 >
Nov 24, 2012 02:07 pm

This question is just to check popularity of both charts. Both r popular and in my opinion pin bar is more popular for naked chart trading where as candle sticks is popular when u want to do technical analysis.

But it is just my opinion.

What do u people think of both charts and which one is ur fav?

Stick to your rules

Nov 25, 2012 10:15 pm
ainazak User

Hello I am new to this forum and I am not so much aware of the activities that are beneficial in this.

I like to use the candle sticks as they are morer and more informative. Secondly the formation of the candles do give a proportion of finding the pattern that may turn into a buy or sell signal. Combined with the ichimuku, it becomes more productive in terms of knowing the real trend in that particular time frame.

Nov 26, 2012 04:54 am
Jogi User

Originally posted by uniquetrader

This question is just to check popularity of both charts. Both r popular and in my opinion pin bar is more popular for naked chart trading where as candle sticks is popular when u want to do technical analysis.

Yes, I also consider candlestick more readable than pin bars. I tried to learn pin bar strategies but pin bar chart looks weird to me[aww]. I think PA will also be easier on candlesticks. I only know one strategy on Pin bars which is tail-reversal strategy.

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=wide&c=1&s=26883&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity

Dec 01, 2012 06:13 am
illiterate User

Candle sticks and bars represent same thing. Only visual difference makes them different. Candle sticks look nicer and sometimes easy to interpret bcoz of 2-color scheme. 

I prefer to use candle sticks.

https://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=medium&c=1&s=25892&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity

Dec 03, 2012 06:14 am
Sasha User

Originally posted by uniquetrader

I agree with illiterate that both types of charts represent same thing. Both have high/lows and opening/closing positions. The differece is only how u look at them. If u r comfortable with bar charts then u should use bar chart. 

There r some specific strategies. For example I read about a strategy of red and greens which can only be applied on candlesticks chart.

Dec 09, 2012 01:02 pm
Champ User

Candlestick charts look better and more readable than bar charts. Trend is clearer in case of candlesticks. Two-color candlestick charts will give u a quick view of market trend and past movements.

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=tiny&c=1&s=24959&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=profitfactor

Jan 07, 2013 03:14 am
ironical User

You forgot to mention the third and important type of chart. Line Chart

I used to trade on candle sticks but now I also open another window with line chart. Line chart gives proper view of trend as compared to bar and candlesticks chart. 

The good or ill of a man lies within his own will. – Epictetus

Jun 06, 2013 07:22 pm

I really like candlestick strategy and like to use the candlestick stays as they are more and more useful. Secondly the development of the candlestick lights do give a percentage of discovering the design that may become a buy or offer indication. Along with the ichimuku, it becomes more effective with regards to understanding the real pattern in that particular period of time.

Nov 12, 2015 07:18 pm
NeilSmith User

Yeah but that’s not definitely main way we can work out. We need to have solid ways and candlestick can just be a part of confirming things, but it can’t ever be used is main way because it’s uncertain and puts too much risk. I trade with OctaFX broker where I get a lot of help with analyzing these things given that they have lovely cTrader platform which is upgraded in technology plus have advance charting system which helps us so much.

Feb 10, 2016 01:28 am
fxjennifer User

Forex trading is not easy if you don't know how to read the trends or have a very good strategy. I'm grateful that I have been able to get the best strategy and have taught so many individuals who have benefited from the trades. Teaching others to be successful is my joy. I would like to thank you all for the appreciation and I'm glad that I can be helpful to a lot of traders.

Contact me at info@pipscutter.com or Skype : fxjennifer

Feb 11, 2016 11:12 am

Originally posted by fxjennifer

Forex trading is not easy if you don't know how to read the trends or have a very good strategy. I'm grateful that I have been able to get the best strategy and have taught so many individuals who have benefited from the trades. Teaching others to be successful is my joy. I would like to thank you all for the appreciation and I'm glad that I can be helpful to a lot of traders.

Contact me at info@pipscutter.com or Skype : fxjennifer

There is no appreciation for spam..

Look at your claim you made in another post of 100% to 500% in 4 weeks. Even if I assume an average of 300%, it means an investment of $1000 would become a trillion dollars in less than 1.5 years.

So now it is not just spam but you are also trying to scam individuals and that is ur actual profession which you enjoy.

Stick to your rules

Page: 1 2 >