Voting

Votes: +1

Forexcashbackrebate

Seite: 1
Apr 25, 2014 07:33 pm
dvejn User

Antworten: 5

Hello,

Forexcashbackrebate.com  offer best and highest cashback and direct rebate in industry. 

We offer more than 30 brokers company (example: LMAX, Armada markets, Ic Markets,  XM, Finfx, Tallinex, Pepperstone, Yadix, Roboforex...)

[U]How It Works[/U]

We are paid a commission from the marketing budget of the brokerage firms we represent for each trade placed by a client we introduce to them, or who otherwise engages us as their 'referring broker'. We in turn keep only a portion of the commission and pass much of it onto our client. Our clients get the same spreads and conditions as if they had opened an account directly with the broker, the only difference is a client that goes through us gets a cash commission for every trade placed on their account. 

When we establish a relationship with a broker, they agree with us that they will not increase your spreads or costs because you have opened with us. They know if they did, you would simply sign up with one of their many competitors with whom we also have relationships.

In fact, because of our strength we often are able to negotiate tighter rates with your chosen provider.

You will receive exactly the same spreads, pricing, execution, and service from your provider that you are currently used to. The only difference is you get paid to trade!

[U]Our Benefits[/U]

Best Cashback/Rebate rate in the market.

Add Cashback/Rebate monthly in your account.

Fast processing of withdrawal requests.

Strong and friendly Support.

22x7 Open.

You have opened account? This is not big problem, is possible move and have cashback /discount too.

Highest Cashback & Rebates Only At - www.ForexCashbackRebate.com

Oct 17, 2014 11:51 am
rick77 User

Antworten: 4

what is the highest rebate you can offer, I need 1 pip +

Dec 06, 2014 09:01 pm

Antworten: 17

Originally posted by rick77

Mate if you are looking for a rebate service where you could earn over +1 pip or at least 50-60% as compare to the spread than you must trade with OctaFX, it provides us great rebate of 15 USD per lot size trading, it is equal to 50-60% of the spread that they charge which is also extremely low of just 0.2 pips and the best part I find is that the rebate is given to us within 24 hours.

Dec 29, 2014 11:04 am

Antworten: 3

Yadix is offer 1 pip to clients, will I get 1 pip from Yadix + more from you?

Dec 30, 2014 05:53 am
dvejn User

Originally posted by rick77

The cashback/rebate differs from broker to broker. With which broker are you interested ?

Dec 30, 2014 06:01 am
dvejn User

Originally posted by ZoroSergi80

Yadix is offer 1 pip to clients, will I get 1 pip from Yadix + more from you?

Sure you will get 1 pip from Yadix and we will pay you further.

For Professional account the cashback/rebate rate is : $1.60 per round turn lot traded.

For Classic, Rebate & Scalper account the cashback/rebate rate is : $2.4 per round turn lot traded.

Visit this link to avail the cashback - http://www.forexcashbackrebate.com/compare-brokers/yadix-forex-cashback-rebate

Jan 23, 2015 02:20 pm

Antworten: 17

It is good to have rebate service on because it allows us to make profits even when we are not trading well. So we must select a broker that also have good rebate service which will allow us to make money even with wrong opened trades. I love OctaFX broker since they have excellent rebate service where we can gain 50-60% of cash back on the paid spread while if we look in total it is around 15 USD per lot trade.

Seite: 1