Votes: +6

eToro

Sep 03, 2011 09:04 am
leebut User

مشاركات: 158
اشترك في: 16/07/2011

Originally posted by sadscorpion

Originally posted by Jogi

I had good experience with them. I was their bronze member. The bad thing about them is that they continuously call you on your cell phone and very nicely ask you to invest more and they will offer this and that and blah blah. I have refused politely about 4 times. After trying 4 times they stopped calling.

But their support is excellent.

Dear this is called advertisment and they call me many times even i just register in there site with my email with no deposit but they call me so many times that one day i ask them to delete my number from there list.but thats not mean i dont like them i like them alot bcs of there support team

I opened a demo with them a couple of years ago and not recieved any sales calls or e-mails at all. I think the odd call now and again is okay, but 4 times is excessive. As with any company that bombards you with sales calls you can request to be taken off their marketing database. Additionally, UK residents can subscribe to the TPS (http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/tps/index.html) to prevent marketing calls. This of couese does not cover you if you agreed to accept marketing calls when you took on a service.

Sep 03, 2011 11:21 am
megrawab Hostedslavebeta

مشاركات: 332
اشترك في: 16/08/2011

Originally posted by illiterate

Their openbook feature is very popular among traders.

yeah. Because it allows you to copy other traders instantly without having to copy each individual trades.
and yes, it has a good customer support. I have an account but is not funded so I'm using virtual money only.

I am a hosted slave beta.

Sep 06, 2011 01:59 am

مشاركات: 513
اشترك في: 08/02/2011

hmm i think now adays every new broker is comming with this facilty of auto trading and following trade facility

http://www.xynafx.com/ Xynafx ... fund managers and forex signal service providers Minimum investment for our Forex managed Account service is $2k that will be managed individually in one investors account. XynaFx signals As low as $26 per Month.

Sep 07, 2011 02:27 pm
megrawab Hostedslavebeta

yeah. cause it's their strategy to attract clients especially those that have not much experience in trading.

Sep 30, 2011 06:16 am
Sasha User

مشاركات: 836
اشترك في: 16/05/2011

Requirements of their trading software are too high. I tried it on my PC and it hardly worked. It usually stucks on my PC. Does anyone face this problem?

Oct 04, 2011 11:02 am

مشاركات: 939
اشترك في: 21/04/2011

Originally posted by Sasha

Requirements of their trading software are too high. I tried it on my PC and it hardly worked. It usually stucks on my PC. Does anyone face this problem?

A good p4 should handle it if it has processor above 2.6ghz and ram around 1gb. They have written min requirements somewhere but I cant remember where. What is ur pc specs?

Stick to your rules

Oct 06, 2011 10:17 am
megrawab Hostedslavebeta

I never tried the desktop platform. I thought etoro is only web based.

I cheacked it out lately and yes there is one for desktop.

Oct 07, 2011 05:37 pm
ironical User

مشاركات: 734
اشترك في: 22/04/2011

Their desktop platform requires good pc. I have also tried their platform. But it feels totally different when u r trading on demo. During live trading u feel a lot of "stuck" problems

The good or ill of a man lies within his own will. – Epictetus

Oct 10, 2011 07:00 am
megrawab Hostedslavebeta

I think etoro is also giving market reviews lately and they even give recommendations on pairs. The review is more organized. I don't know if this service is new, temporaryry or what.

Oct 18, 2011 03:32 pm
Sasha User

مشاركات: 836
اشترك في: 16/05/2011

Originally posted by megrawab

I think etoro is also giving market reviews lately and they even give recommendations on pairs. The review is more organized. I don't know if this service is new, temporaryry or what.

Its new and permanent service. Etoro is offering many attractive services. Recently I saw their initial deposit bonus which was previously $2500 maximum and now its $10000.