Votes: +1

The Best Brokers ECN

صفحة: 1 2 >
Apr 26, 2014 12:34 am
Overlord User

مشاركات: 5
اشترك في: 25/04/2014

What is ECN Forex Trading?

ECN, which stands for Electronic Communication Network, really is the way of the future for the Foreign Exchange Markets. ECN can best be described as a bridge linking smaller market participants with tier-1 liquidity providers through a Forex ECN Broker. This linkage is done using sophisticated technology setup named FIX Protocol (Financial Information Exchange Protocol). At one end, the broker obtains liquidity from tier-1 liquidity providers (Major Banks) and makes it available for trading to its clients. On the other side, the broker delivers clients' orders to Liquidity Providers for execution. An ECN broker benefits from commission fees per transaction. The higher trading volume the broker's clients generate, the higher the broker's profitability.

http://s27.postimg.org/53qth40lf/ICM.gif

http://s29.postimg.org/fa7ool1tj/Pepper.jpg

May 06, 2014 05:00 am

مشاركات: 8
اشترك في: 09/11/2013

Here is a handy link which lists about 50 different forex brokers offering ECN Accounts  http://www.forexchurch.com/ecn-brokers.cfm

Oct 17, 2014 11:50 am
rick77 User

مشاركات: 4
اشترك في: 17/10/2014

I dont like either of these brokers

Nov 26, 2014 03:31 pm

مشاركات: 17
اشترك في: 23/11/2014

I have not traded with these brokers, but all I would say is that it is highly important to trade with a broker that is truly ECN company, therefore I will suggest OctaFX, it is a true ECN broker because it has even won the award for been the Best ECN Broker. They have amazing conditions with low spread of just 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 and low stop out level of just 15% and all our trades are executed instantly without any requotes.

May 30, 2015 10:57 pm
PatSymcox User

مشاركات: 28
اشترك في: 16/04/2015

The best broker overall is OctaFX broker and the best ECN broker is OctaFX too, so in short they are the company to work with, it’s not my own experience alone, but from whoever I have seen using this broker, it’s an epic company to be working with and there is hardly any one failing with having a broker as good as they are.

It is also great in terms of investment because when we are sure about that our money is in safe hands, it really helps improving our performance, but when we are unsure then it has effect on performance too, so always trade with a good and reliable company like them not just for security of funds, but also trading in a better way.

Jun 15, 2015 07:04 am
SimzTob User

مشاركات: 23
اشترك في: 11/07/2014

BRO I CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO TRADE IN A GOOD WAY AND SAFE WAY FOR LONG LASTING INVESTING 

HERE IS TRADING BASED ON MY ANALYSIS AS A FINANCIAL ADVISOR

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3577876/eurusd-w1-pt-overseas-commercial

JUST EMAIL ME AT SIMONTALENTA@GMAIL.COM

+62-81280352474

SIMON TALENTA

http://www.overseascommercialfutures.com/

"Safety first , and something is better than nothing"

Jun 28, 2015 05:04 pm
PatSymcox User

مشاركات: 28
اشترك في: 16/04/2015

Best ECN broker is one who we can trust and has proven service, so that’s why having such broker enhance our chances so much and will always lead us into getting good results, so that’s why I not just myself trade with ECN broker, but I am always suggest this to all and that can lead people to get real results.

OctaFX is one lovely broker with proven results to make them the best ECN broker in the world, it’s an award winning ECN broker while in total they have won 11 awards in just 4 years and that’s more than enough to believe and trust because these are achievements that are impossible for other companies especially this new and lesser experience.

Sep 30, 2015 08:32 am

مشاركات: 227
اشترك في: 05/06/2015

Originally posted by PatSymcox

Best ECN broker is one who we can trust and has proven service, so that’s why having such broker enhance our chances so much and will always lead us into getting good results, so that’s why I not just myself trade with ECN broker, but I am always suggest this to all and that can lead people to get real results.

OctaFX is one lovely broker with proven results to make them the best ECN broker in the world, it’s an award winning ECN broker while in total they have won 11 awards in just 4 years and that’s more than enough to believe and trust because these are achievements that are impossible for other companies especially this new and lesser experience.

ECN type broker are very rare to find now days or at least ones who are really ECN broker since most brokers act like been ECN, but in reality they are far from that, so that’s why finding a true ECN broker is one of the best things. I am working with world’s finest broker and the best part is that they are true ECN broker as well. I am also talking about OctaFX broker, it’s one of the best ECN broker in the world today and it’s completely proven ECN company with even winning award for it and things are not just stopping here only because they also have incredible cTrader platform which itself is for ECN trading, so that definitely tells whole story about this lovely broker.

Nov 17, 2015 10:51 am
ijak8510 User

مشاركات: 26
اشترك في: 17/11/2015

i never use pepperstone and never traded with them, but from my point of view,

a good forex brokers or brokers who called himself as ECN brokers must allow strategies like carry trade, triangular arbitrage, news trade, latency arbitrage, scalping, etc.

and only few brokers allow the traders using latency arbitrage,

one of this kind of brokers i know allow latency arbitrage are Tickmill, and Amarkets or something, a russian brokers

Because if an ECN Brokers claimed no conflict of interest , they miust not restrictions trades trading style

Dec 24, 2015 09:07 pm

مشاركات: 7
اشترك في: 23/12/2015

It got to be TradeWiseFx, as they have especially build ECN Pro account for traders interested in ECN services. We can even test them with free demo account, so investing with such company always means great chance of success depending on our ability while they also got segregated account luxury that gives us further safety!

Feb 01, 2016 07:37 am
ijak8510 User

مشاركات: 26
اشترك في: 17/11/2015

Trading with ECN accounts in forex broker who has ECN Business model (agency model) like Tickmill means we knows that our broker does not have interest against our positions, because with low spreads broker, we recieve raw market spreads as low as 0 and pay only small amount of commisions using their services ( Tickmill commisions is a low as 4pips for 1 lot)

صفحة: 1 2 >